Don't shoot the messenger but ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm - doubtless you will recall that one minute Lennon was pledging eternal allegiance and PT was saying how essential he was. and that he was staying...the next instance he was off. The whole thing was quite unsavoury even by normal footballing standards.

Anyway - Lennon says he is one of the world's greatest Celtic fans so there is no need to get sentimental about him.

Talk is incredibly cheap in football. Near enough every story in the Sunday papers are 'written' by the agents of footballers.

... and your responses used to be pages long when you were having "discussions" with James Walker. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

So what is the story? :102:

Lennon wanted to follow MON, PT & JE panicked and offered him silly money to stay which he took like I would if I was offered it.

I agree with the people saying he didn't want to stay, loyalty to MON not the club, although its definately true he loved his time here and always refers to Leicester as a place close to his heart, I know he still comes down and goes out with staff still at the club on the admin side.

Its a bit like Heskey taking a new deal at the start of the season and leaving in March (?) to go to Liverpool, are they both wrong to join a bigger club where they see it as a step up?

No one says Heskey wasn't loyal or questions him, its just a bit of double standards if you ask me.

But Lennon did not ask for a new deal when PT came in, that much is true, the club offered it to keep him, along with Sav, Elliott and Izzet.

Don't want the ginger tosser back here.
He can rot in League 1 with the Trees.

Lennon wanted to follow MON, PT & JE panicked and offered him silly money to stay which he took like I would if I was offered it.

I agree with the people saying he didn't want to stay, loyalty to MON not the club, although its definately true he loved his time here and always refers to Leicester as a place close to his heart, I know he still comes down and goes out with staff still at the club on the admin side.

Its a bit like Heskey taking a new deal at the start of the season and leaving in March (?) to go to Liverpool, are they both wrong to join a bigger club where they see it as a step up?

No one says Heskey wasn't loyal or questions him, its just a bit of double standards if you ask me.

But Lennon did not ask for a new deal when PT came in, that much is true, the club offered it to keep him, along with Sav, Elliott and Izzet.

:038: :038:

Don't want the ginger tosser back here.
He can rot in League 1 with the Trees.

he used to live just down the road from me, he rents it out now.

and he is a ginger tosser, believe me

prove me wrong then knowall.........

another fecker with a short memory as usual

Think I already have - Bob Hazell also vouches for my post.

Nothing wrong with being wrong occasionally, its just good to admit it when you are.

:icon_wink

What do you get when you cross an aging, rotund ginger midfielder and a sergeant major type hyper fitness pre season training schedule?

A rather useful player.

What do you get when you cross an aging, rotund ginger midfielder and a sergeant major type hyper fitness pre season training schedule?

a ginger twat out of breath, bending over holding his knees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670