Not open for further replies.
new song

joshua -ah - ah
he gets the ball ah ah
he scores a goal ah ah
josh u are are the the GREATEST!

needs workin´ on i know

Joe_Fox said:
jesus christ, have we signed anyone or what? who is low, not a david lowe i hope. great goal against spurs that, klinsmann scored that day didnt he, what a heap of poo he is.

CMON ENGLAND!

yeah Joe, I reckon somebody should start a thread about the 2 new signings we've made Andy Johnson & Josh Low.
Maybe you could do it, you must have plenty of time on your hands.

Joe_Fox said:
jesus christ, have we signed anyone or what? who is low, not a david lowe i hope. great goal against spurs that, klinsmann scored that day didnt he, what a heap of poo he is.

CMON ENGLAND!

do you not read the whole thread. thought you'd atleast read the first post!

Boy Genius said:
Feckin hell Duzza,this mole of yours was right. If I were you I would look after him because you might be able to get more info for us. Bribe me with loads of your man love.....:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

FFS BG, you are one desperate man :eek:

Delighted about the Johnson signing. Remember watching him a few times during West Brom's first season in the premier league. Looked a committed, hard-working midfielder. Has had his injuries and no doubt past his prime but will certainly put the effort in.

Just a thought - is this City's first signing from the Cobblers since Frank i'dwalkamillionmilesforoneofyoursmiles Large?

Frank Large was classic entertainment. He ran for every lost cause and even managed a goal from one of them. A real people's hero!

fosseman said:
Frank Large was classic entertainment. He ran for every lost cause and even managed a goal from one of them. A real people's hero!

I agree - he was never going to be much more than a one-season wonder, once the opposition got over the shock of his style. For some reason my mental picture of him always has a bit of straw sticking out of the side of his mouth.

And of course, when he went he secured a substantial trade - in discount on Alan Clarke - and Fulham fans are still moaning about how they were conned.

Was Elvis their revenge?

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Just a thought - is this City's first signing from the Cobblers since Frank i'dwalkamillionmilesforoneofyoursmiles Large?

No I think John Farrington came from them as well I think,and that was after Frank Large.

Farrington was one hell of a winger as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669