Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad he's leaving - the more dead wood we chuck out the better. However, was he really that much worse than Menderson and Logan..... Do you think MA's revolution should involve a new keeper? I certainly do.

I do too London, I reckon he was on a big wage which is why I'm glad we're offloading him...fingers crossed.

I am glad he's leaving - the more dead wood we chuck out the better. However, was he really that much worse than Menderson and Logan..... Do you think MA's revolution should involve a new keeper? I certainly do.

I think he is better than both tbh but Im hoping we are replacing 2 of them with a better keeper

The MK Dons keeper is also the keeper coach so he may be coming, probably as a coach and back-up, personally i would get a new No 1 in i think we have been linked to Richard Wright

Last edited:
i think we have been linked to Richard Wright

seriously? has MM or MA been playing football manager from 92 or something when he was a good keeper? (on a feckin football game) granted he's better than what we have got but when henderson looked a good buy it showed how shite we had become

wud u rather rubish players on crap wages, or players like murphy and stefanovic on good wages , at the end of next season whateva happens, not sayin we shud get rid of them after we have a poor season, whats ur viwes now on players, mine personally is good players and pay the wages they desreve!

wud u rather rubish players on crap wages, or players like murphy and stefanovic on good wages , at the end of next season whateva happens, not sayin we shud get rid of them after we have a poor season, whats ur viwes now on players, mine personally is good players and pay the wages they desreve!

eh?

WTF???? Are you pissed or something?

Firstly give the bloke a break FFS. :icon_roll Jas if you use text speak when posting people will rip into you mercilessly. ;)

Firstly give the bloke a break FFS. :icon_roll
Well said Stevo, I'm appalled at the behaviour and high levels of intolerance displayed by my fellow TB colleagues.

Douglas is no worse or better than the other two,see if they will take Logan or Henderson off us as well in a BOGOF promotion:102:

Happy to see Douglas go I think Henderson and Logan are good enough to get us out of this division, but not good enough to keep us in the Prem. I would rather money and effort went first into getting us a strong experienced 'spine' - big centre forward, centre midfield and centre half to build the rest of the team around.

The MK Dons keeper is also the keeper coach so he may be coming, probably as a coach and back-up, personally i would get a new No 1 in i think we have been linked to Richard Wright
which credible new source has linked us with richard wright? or have you just seen it on football rumours or even made an assumption because hes available on a free were automatically interested in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669