Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
:081::081::081::081: you get the drift then..:icon_bigg

well you would have to eat it really quickley before the bread disintigtrated. i loved barcelona, paris is better but barcelona was pretty cool

A Jamon Bocadillo is beautiful though. :icon_bigg

A bocadillo de jamón y queso is even better. And more fattening too!

A bocadillo de jamón y queso is even better. And more fattening too!

ok, clear this up for me, is bocadillo soup between to bits of bread, or have i just been totally misled?

Last edited:
ok, clear this up for me, is bocadillo soup between to bits of bread, or have i just been totally misled?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

B is for… Bocadillo
Never mind the scarf, hat or replica shirt, it’s the bocadillo and the pet food [see ‘S’] that truly marks the Spanish football fan. All over the country, fans arrive at games armed with a giant bocadillo (French bread sandwich) wrapped in tinfoil like a silver baton, and ready to observe the strictest etiquette: nobody touches their bocadillo until half-time (not a single second before). That whistle is the cue for everyone to rip greedily at the foil. Open too soon, too late, or go without and you’ll be forever marked out as an amateur or a foreigner. Or, worse still, both

Soup sandwiches is all Boc can eat without putting his teeth in.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

B is for… Bocadillo
Never mind the scarf, hat or replica shirt, it’s the bocadillo and the pet food [see ‘S’] that truly marks the Spanish football fan. All over the country, fans arrive at games armed with a giant bocadillo (French bread sandwich) wrapped in tinfoil like a silver baton, and ready to observe the strictest etiquette: nobody touches their bocadillo until half-time (not a single second before). That whistle is the cue for everyone to rip greedily at the foil. Open too soon, too late, or go without and you’ll be forever marked out as an amateur or a foreigner. Or, worse still, both

:icon_bigg

Where did you get that from, Hazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611