Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you felt the need to continue the rumour by posting it on here :icon_roll

fcuk me and I thought this was a forum.....:102::icon_roll

a forum about LCFC, the gossip, the rumours and sometimes even the truth. All she was doing was passing on some information to the forum. Does it matter if its the truth or not?

This week Scunny, next week Sheff utd, 2 weeks. Are you telling me we are playing both games this week, or are they played over 2 weeks :102:

Your 'buddy' Willow, according to his predictions, is saying we wont be getting any points from the next 2 games anyway, so what are you getting so excited about.

I'm not getting excited, Willlow (please not the third 'l' in his name) is not my 'buddy' and you don't know what you're talking about.

You were suggesting that Willlow (please note the third 'l' in his name) was saying that we were going to lose games two weeks ahead; I simply pointed out that the games are closer than that.

I'm not getting excited, Willlow (please not the third 'l' in his name) is not my 'buddy' and you don't know what you're talking about.

You were suggesting that Willlow (please note the third 'l' in his name) was saying that we were going to lose games two weeks ahead; I simply pointed out that the games are closer than that.

to be fair its quite difficult to count the 3 l's in willlllllows name

maybe i just have shit eyesight

fcuk me and I thought this was a forum.....:102::icon_roll

a forum about LCFC, the gossip, the rumours and sometimes even the truth. All she was doing was passing on some information to the forum. Does it matter if its the truth or not?

It wasn't exactly going to go away if I posted nothing, so I don't see what your point is?

Lee. If you were to look at Willlow's post again, I think you will find that he wasn't objecting to you passing on the rumour/gossip/speculation - just that you should do so after complaining that you were "getting sick and tired of all the rumours".

BG. You're right. This kind of bollocks is the life-blood of the forum. It contains nothing other some days.

to be fair its quite difficult to count the 3 l's in willlllllows name

You're right. I used to think there were four - until somebody (not Willlow) told me why there are three.

You're right. I used to think there were four - until somebody (not Willlow) told me why there are three.

the 3 l's make it different though, wonder if anyone else is enough of a genius to throw in some superfluous extra letters? :icon_razz

Lee. If you were to look at Willlow's post again, I think you will find that he wasn't objecting to you passing on the rumour/gossip/speculation - just that you should do so after complaining that you were "getting sick and tired of all the rumours".
I was only expressing an opinion on the whole situation, silly of me to forget that there are far too many pedants who take things far too literally.

Stupid girl. :icon_cry:

I was only expressing an opinion on the whole situation, silly of me to forget that there are far too many pedants who take things far too literally.

dont call him pedantic, he might drag up a two year old post in which YOU accidently repeated or contradicted yourself :018: :)

TBF LeeH I thought the same as you as well.

the 3 l's make it different though, wonder if anyone else is enough of a genius to throw in some superfluous extra letters? :icon_razz

I doubt it.

eeerrr... hang on! There was that bloke.... eeerrr... what was his name?

eeerrrr.... I think it was Fredfoxxxxxxxxxxxxx or summat!

eeerrr... hang on! There was that bloke.... eeerrr... what was his name?

eeerrrr.... I think it was Fredfoxxxxxxxxxxxxx or summat!

:icon_lol: where on earth did bocadillo come from?

if your name is actually bocadillo smith or something then im sorry

:icon_lol: where on earth did bocadillo come from?

Look up bocadillo in a Spanish-English Dictionary. Compare the answer to the name of the small town in east Kent where I live.

BOCADILLO was first put on the back of my City shirt for the trip to Madrid in 1997 and it has stuck ever since.

if your name is actually bocadillo smith or something then im sorry

And if it had been, I wold have pleased to have accepted your gracious apology. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69