Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
How else are we supposed to judge their ability?

Most managers out there who are available, will have had a mixed bag regarding success and failure's, so in my mind they would be worth a shot whether i like them personally or not.

Although warming to Ollie he must go if we lose Saturday its bound to be Dowie or Davies, dont like either

He was working for Sky today,he was at the Bury match summarising

Hopefully where he will stay. With sky that is, not in Bury, unless he likes it, with sky then.

Remember the last time Dowie was left with money at his disposal.....he made Charlton a laughing stock and how many of them players who he bought are now at Charlton?

I'm inclined to think that Dowie is just another loser.

As Ollie rightly says, we fans deserve better from the team and frankly we deserve a manager who has got more than a grip than Ollie, but I'm not sure about Dowie.

Rhydal wont like this but I would approach Cardiff and ask about the availiability of Dave Jones,yes I know he wouldnt come before the end of the season what with the FA Cup but we have to be forward thinking not quick cure.He has been a success wherever hes been and without the cleared court case I believe he would be a proven premiership manager now.Would he come?Who knows,but we would offer him a potentially better chance of progress than Cardiff with the chance of better funds
There's always one of you who floats this idea when your manager is going or gone.
After the televised demolition job we did against Boro I'm more worried about a bottom half Prem team getting the cheque book out.
What would attract him to manage a third division team under a despot chairman? (Cue we're bigger than you etc etc)

Last edited:
I'm inclined to think that Dowie is just another loser.

As Ollie rightly says, we fans deserve better from the team and frankly we deserve a manager who has got more than a grip than Ollie, but I'm not sure about Dowie.

Personally if Ollie goes, it's gotta be Davies but I think it's far too late for any managerial change to have impact now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69