Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who appoints the managers ? Mando. It doesn't matter what we should and shouldn't have done, the facts are since Mando took over we have gotten into bigger debt and dropped down further than we ever have in our history. Good idea, lets keep him here.:icon_roll

Absolute..mando is the man who chose the managers...But the fact is we only just survived last year...if he had not come in with the money we have been down much earlier..

at least down in division 1 if...we have could hold on to the core of the ok players ( none of them can you say at the moment are great players)we can build a young hungry squad...look at f****T they should have beat us in the CC cup...

Forever and ever WE will follow are team...we're Leicester city we rule supreme

Well Beighton - you have consistently backed Holloway. Is it your considered judgement that we should stick with him? At what point in our fall through the leagues would you consider that it might not be quite such a good idea to have Ian Holloway as manager?

I already responded to this earlier in response to Stevens post.

If we had gone out for a win today and all guns blazing and still drew 0-0 and gone down I would still be backing Holloway. However the fact that he didn't make a change until 85 minutes is inexcusable.

By calling his post twatty I was trying to stay within the rules of attacking the post not the poster, I don't regret backing Holloway at all, at the time I thought he would get us out of it.

No doubt the ones who wanted rid of him will take delight in the current situation, but blaming the people who stuck their neck on the line and said stick with him is twatty.

I know that you're hurting: we all are but, that's not really fair is it? City have been flirting with relegation for four seasons. We can only hope that Milan stays and that, whatever happens at manager level, the squad is not decimated and we can have a successful season next season and start to claw our way back into, and then out the other end of, the Championship.

At last, a sensible post.

I'm banking on Milan keeping to his word and that a 'new' LCFC will be born in August 2008. If you all want to see the club wither and die, then so be it.

Season ticket renewal to be sorted next week!

If that's your sister in your avatar can you send her round to console me?

I just don't know what to do with myself still... I want to move on and try and forget about it, but I can't... just can't bring myself to do anything... Want to take my mind off it but don't know how!

Anyone know of an off license or shop of some description in Loughborough that would still open at 6pm on a Sunday?

From us Cov fans...unlucky.

That said...words of comfort...Mandaric did well at Pompey...he knows what he wants and he needs to start with a good manager. Hollow-head has done well but he has had (from what I can see) a sh*t squad which have been assembled by 673 managers over the past 12 months.

That, my foxey friends, is where your problem lies.

Adios.

PS. St Johnstones might bring you some success next season ?

One word, Gutted!....one more thing, Humey, please stay!

I don't think Wanky, sorry, Humey will be going anywhere, third division football is about his f*cking level after all.

From us Cov fans...unlucky.

That said...words of comfort...Mandaric did well at Pompey...he knows what he wants and he needs to start with a good manager. Hollow-head has done well but he has had (from what I can see) a sh*t squad which have been assembled by 673 managers over the past 12 months.

That, my foxey friends, is where your problem lies.

Adios.

PS. St Johnstones might bring you some success next season ?

feck off you cnut

Good luck for next season my good friends. I hope you bounce straight back up where you belong. :icon_wink:038:

What a creep..did not get your 2 goals you needed never mind at least we gave you a good striker and them a bad manager.. come on you greeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssss:098:

Good luck for next season my good friends. I hope you bounce straight back up where you belong. :icon_wink:038:
We'd need to bounce up twice to where we actually belong, Dorky. At least you'll be in the correct league next season...

I already responded to this earlier in response to Stevens post.

If we had gone out for a win today and all guns blazing and still drew 0-0 and gone down I would still be backing Holloway. However the fact that he didn't make a change until 85 minutes is inexcusable.
This was my issue today. We played as though we hoped Southampton would lose not in the hope that we would win. There was no real urgency. I was sat their screaming at the telly as we ambled about taking throw ins with 80 minutes on the clock. The attitude was baltantly well if we get a point we might be ok.

Lets cut to the chase as well, Stoke were no great shakes. In the first half we did everything we could to slow the game down by giving away set plays which played on their strength.

It appeared that Holloway knew he was fcuked whether we won or not hence the negative approach.

nil nil just about summed the season up. Boring, dire, no passion and no ****ing goals.

I was stunned at first staring at the sky sports screen with stoke fans on the pitch and almost crying but then after about 10 minutes I got over it and am actually thinking next year is a new challenge and will be interesting.

Holloway needs to go he went out for a draw at the start so relying on sheff utd, mistake.
Next mistake was his late reaction to not winning and waiting till the last 10 minutes.
Finally what was he doing playing hayles up front and then keeping him on when he was shot.

Hume looked like our only player with quality, stearman was abut the only player I seen closing the opposition down at all.

Players I think we should go all out to keep.

Hume
Kisnorbo
Stearman
now Fryatt is also worth keeping he should be a good league one striker.

I fear we will lose them all except Fryatt tho.

Also from my forest fan friend he has warned me we will be everyone else's cup final so they will all up their game against us and its not an easy division to get out off.

I expect we will be hanging lower end of league one in our first season but finishing strong around mid table or just below playoffs similiar to forest first season.

I had just about finished feeling sick about today, and then i watched the championship :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566