Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ground in league 1 though. Lets look at the positives.
:icon_wink
mk's ground is good.

First round on me for the away game next season!

We can hold a competition:

Which Mercury journo will be first to remind us that we will be the Man U of the Third Division?

we're going to be up there to be shot at though....teams will play there hearts out against us in the division. It'll be like a cup final to many teams, playing at a proper ground etc.

it wont be as easy as everything suggests!

it wont be as easy as everything suggests!

It won't be easy at all

I've heard some thick gumbies wittering on about how 'it will do us good to go down'

It is utter bollocks. It is the very worst thing that could have happened to our club

And I suspect we will struggle when we get there

It won't be easy at all

I've heard some thick gumbies wittering on about how 'it will do us good to go down'

It is utter bollocks. It is the very worst thing that could have happened to our club

And I suspect we will struggle when we get there

Exactly, all the "good" players we've got will be off, we'll be left with nothing

I feel physically sick & don't think im coping well if I get another text of some c@nt rubbing it in I may tip over the edge. :098:

ok, we down

i hope i can see us winning games next season, at least one back to back wins!!!

Keep the core and here we go!

I'm signing off - I'm going to bury myslef in doing some work and try and forget what has happened. Need to get away from it all as I found it a bit to much to take. In the last half hour I've been upset, annoyed, steaming angry and now gone quite depressed.

Have a good summer everyone - as best as you can anyway!

anybody see ollie's interview on sky sports?
seemed rightly gutted. i think he knows that he's going to be sacked. everytime the guy asked him if we'll be back or how well we'll respond to relegation he just kept saying 'leicester city will be back'.
i'm probably reading too much into it but i think if he was confident of staying he'd be saying 'we'll be back'

Worst ive felt in ages, tuesday will be fun for me going back to school, all the glory hunters running up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566