Dutch Midfield to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that he is definitely a winger

I overheard some of the players saying that they've got pass it to the Dutchie on the left hand side........

Yes, I know.....:tumbleweed::tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

:081: :081:

But that's probs just down to the fact that I am stoned!

I'm not getting that excited about this one. All the good dutch players play in three teams: Ajax or PSV or Feyenoord. All the rest of their League is w*nk i.e De Vries gets to play in the top division as did Joey, as did Connolly.
I can't see whoever this guy is being the answer to our problems in the centre of the park.
Particularly if we pick him up from Ajax third team or the Den Haag subs bench.

I'm not getting that excited about this one. All the good dutch players play in three teams: Ajax or PSV or Feyenoord. All the rest of their League is w*nk i.e De Vries gets to play in the top division as did Joey, as did Connolly.
I can't see whoever this guy is being the answer to our problems in the centre of the park.

Just because he's Dutch, doesn't necessarily mean he plays in Holland at the minute...

Yep, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are renowned for only taking the dregs of Dutch football onto their books :icon_roll

****s sake, now we are slateing players before they even get here!

dont forget your second team mate they got DK from Feyenoord.
I nearly mentioned them, but they're not really that famous for their dutch players. But like you say, they do have Kuyt and Zenden there at the minute

indeed it would be :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Since you cast no doubt on my original comment though, and you are usually a man in the know, then I think it must be him :icon_lol:

Tiny, tiny possibility of a loan? Not really...

Maybe it's Van Der Vaart!

:icon_lol:

Feyenoord? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

They have been awful the last few years. AZ took them over,

You want to see the academies at the Dutch club, they have a wealth of talent but they normally get picked up by the big 3.

Since you cast no doubt on my original comment though, and you are usually a man in the know, then I think it must be him :icon_lol:

Tiny, tiny possibility of a loan? Not really...

Maybe it's Van Der Vaart!

:icon_lol:

Defo not Maudro, he is far too good and only 21. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669