Dutch Midfield to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Sinclair has agreed a move to the Walkers and WILL sign OFFICIALLY with Hellings on Monday in a PRESS CONFERENCE!

you watch....

Trevor Sinclair has agreed a move to the Walkers and WILL sign OFFICIALLY with Hellings on Monday in a PRESS CONFERENCE!

you watch....

he'd be a good player if he don't get injured but i'm not sure whether he'd be able to hack it in the championship

Last edited:
I think this is Allen trying to capture a bland of experience and youth.

Kelly tried it and failed, but let's give Allen a chance and who knows what the future holds for the club.

I'm feeling very optimistic about this clubs future.

MARTIN ALLENS BLUE ARMY! :038::038::038:

This guys a clown, why the hell would there be a press conference for the signing of Hellings, or any other player we bring to this club? The last time i remember that happening was Stan Collymore.
:icon_conf :icon_conf They have press conferences all the time. Every new signing, for sure. Don't they have a weekly one as well, as a matter of course?

I think you're confusing it with the last time they had a press conference that mattered, which, yes, was probably Stan the Man.

you watch....

I imagine the world's press is frantically trying to book up every available hotel room in Leicestershire - given such a momentous occasion.

I think Sinclair would be an excellent signing for us, he may have lost some of his 'va va voom' (ahem) but still has pace and quality. Would prove very solid for us on the right of midfield.
Hello to all TBers, particularly those exiled down here in London!

:icon_conf :icon_conf They have press conferences all the time. Every new signing, for sure. Don't they have a weekly one as well, as a matter of course?

I think you're confusing it with the last time they had a press conference that mattered, which, yes, was probably Stan the Man.

I'd say that would have been Milan's unveiling, no? Although I do see your point. Press conferences of any importance have been a bit thin on the ground...

As for Sinclair, I'm a bit 'meh'- personally I'd rather have Newton, but I'm willing to give Sinclair a punt.

I still think MA's best bit of business this summer was to sell Paddy McCarthy...

I'd say that would have been Milan's unveiling, no? Although I do see your point. Press conferences of any importance have been a bit thin on the ground...

As for Sinclair, I'm a bit 'meh'- personally I'd rather have Newton, but I'm willing to give Sinclair a punt.

I still think MA's best bit of business this summer was to sell Paddy McCarthy...

Yeah it has improved the squad immeasurably...we are for sure promotion candidates now.

alex; said:
Crystal Palace...
If I go out to my balcony I can see the transmitter, Ill give you a wave..

Thanks for the welcome, been reading the forum for a couple of months and am liking your opinions Alex (crawl, crawl :icon_wink)

Hackney.... Crystal Palace.....

You have my sympathies Boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673