Dutch Midfield to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm honest I think Sergio will be the only announced signing over the weekend. Monday could be interesting IMO.

Anyway, i'm off to watch sexcetera and bang a load out over the missus whilst she's fast asleep :081: :081:

This bit of the article made me laugh

"Allen said: "Sergio is a player with huge potential and I am delighted that he is going to sign for us.

"He is a midfielder who our Sporting Director, Don Mackay, is well aware of and I am looking forward to working with him."

Meanwhile, supporters are reminded that the deadline for season ticket renewals and Direct Debit applications is 5pm today. "

We've signed a new player... OH! and just in case you forgot, season tickets! :icon_lol:

Sounds like he's come from a decent background, Ajax academy, Dutch youth levels and apparently "high profile European clubs" were after him... but I am a little concerned/confused that he spent last season at a Division 2 team on an amateur contract?

lovely stuff :038::038: good player to land

Any chance you could find out from Tim who the other clubs were that were in for him? And any idea why he was on an amateur contract?

Oh, and it says on there he's not his medical yet... hope it's not another McAteer... I'm guessing that's why they took the story down, but everyone found out anyway so they put it back on?

Hellings has passed his medical but his signing will be made official in an press conference when one other player will be unveiled on Monday.

:icon_wink

Hellings has passed his medical but his signing will be made official in an press conference when one other player will be unveiled on Monday.

as reported on SSN.

This guys a clown, why the hell would there be a press conference for the signing of Hellings, or any other player we bring to this club? The last time i remember that happening was Stan Collymore.

And then to say sky said another player will unveiled also, when they clearly havn't.

When's this german bloke signing then? :021:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670