E-Mail to Tim Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to everyone that has emailed thus far.They have been extremely composed. Im not sure I wiuld have been quite so restrained as many.

As someone else has said the 'standard' response recieved by a-z fox is not acceptable IMO.

Maybe a mailed letter/letters saying much the same things will get a better response. Im my experience when complaining to large business a snail mail letter with get a better response as it is often seen that more time was spent on this than composing an email. Im not saying you guys havent spent the time, Im sure you have, but emails are npt always seen in the best light in the business world.

Do you think it is Tim replying or one of his IT underlings with a list of standard answers? Would he be bothered with the fans?

MKFox said:
Do you think it is Tim replying or one of his IT underlings with a list of standard answers? Would he be bothered with the fans?

I tend to agree with you there MK, I wonder whether he has asked his PA to respond with said standard response, whilst making reference to their individual concern to make it look like he has actually read and digested their content.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I tend to agree with you there MK, I wonder whether he has asked his PA to respond with said standard response, whilst making reference to their individual concern to make it look like he has actually read and digested their content.

His reply is consistent with ones I ahve had in the past at non 'sensitive' times.

MKFox said:

Somebody would be doing it for him. I can only guess how many emails he gets, but in our current situation I would think it would be quite high. I also agree with the posting that if the board was fully behind him, that would have been said even in a standard reply. Personally I think we are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel....

My E-mail is sent. I forgot to save it to my sent folder so can't reprint what i said.
I will let you know of any reply.

Last edited:
Just as a side note really, Tim's response to my e-mail was copied to Peter Jones.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Just as a side note really, Tim's response to my e-mail was copied to Peter Jones.

They usually are. Steve, I think you can be confident you received a genuine response from Tim Davies. Obviously you aren't too happy with the reply. However on reflection, look at the conent. I would say it speaks volumes without actually saying anything specific.

DurhamFox said:
They usually are. Steve, I think you can be confident you received a genuine response from Tim Davies. Obviously you aren't too happy with the reply. However on reflection, look at the conent. I would say it speaks volumes without actually saying anything specific.

I suppose I expected a little more, but I do understand that politically TD has to be very careful, but I just felt that his response lacked sentiment, and was a little too manufactured for my liking.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I suppose I expected a little more, but I do understand that politically TD has to be very careful, but I just felt that his response lacked sentiment, and was a little too manufactured for my liking.

I received a similar response when Adams was ballsing things up last season. He was gone 48 hours later. I think you will find Levein has Saturday, at the most.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
...and was a little too manufactured for my liking.
Of course it was, straight out of the handbook. Writen by his PA whilst he's in the jacuzzi with MDV and Elvis.....oops...:icon_razz

MKFox said:
Of course it was, straight out of the handbook. Writen by his PA whilst he's in the jacuzzi with MDV and Elvis.....oops...:icon_razz
and several of the other players, im sure MK.....

MKFox said:

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :038: :038: :038: :038:

DurhamFox said:
I received a similar response when Adams was ballsing things up last season. He was gone 48 hours later. I think you will find Levein has Saturday, at the most.

I hope so, if he does go then the Guinness will taste oh so much sweeter !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I hope so, if he does go then the Guinness will taste oh so much sweeter !

I will agree with you there :038: Be sure to let me know of the best watering holes wont you.

MKFox said:

Fecking quality, you have just lifted the entire gloom that was having over me, thanks MK.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Living in Preston, Lancashire

were you at burnley and did you have an idiot behind you singing suspicious minds and smoking heavily? just a thought

I can condone the e-mails but feel its a form of protest that can easily be dismissed by people such as TD. A large vocal protest at the Cardiff game may have more effect. With the local and national media in attendance its the clubs management and officials that will be in a very uncomfortable position when they have to explain why we fecked up again.
Lose on Saturday and its 5 straight defeats and only 1 win in about the last dozen or more league games. It must surely be at the point where CL has no room to manoeuvre and the fans could well tip the balance in that form of protest.

Last edited:
Brauny Blue said:
I can condone the e-mails but feel its a form of protest that can easily be dismissed by people such as TD. A large vocal protest at the Cardiff game may have more effect. With the local and national media in attendance its the clubs management and officials that will be in a very uncomfortable position when they have to explain why we fecked up again.
Lose on Saturday and its 5 straight defeats and only 1 win in about the last dozen or more league games. It must surely be at the point where CL has no room to manoeuvre and the fans could well tip the balance in that form of protest.

I fully expect this to happen BB. The place will be awash with the CL out gang if we lose on Sat. TBH they will probably only stay quiet until we go behind or get to half time 0-0.

fitz said:
were you at burnley and did you have an idiot behind you singing suspicious minds and smoking heavily? just a thought

I was at Burnley, but I didnt have an idiot behind me, although I was sat next to one ..........sorry Durham only joking mate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670