E-Mail to Tim Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ............shirtlifter?

Don't tell Mrs Brauny:icon_roll . And btw if you'd seen the feckin dump truck that i've had to work with this work then you would turn:icon_lol:

Last edited:
here is my reply from tim davies

dear lazzer,

thanks for your email containing the picture of the female tennis player scratching her arse it brightened my day.

tim

Here;s what TD had to say about my contribution to the debate

"Yes officer, thats the bastard that threw the brick through my winda, and he exposed himself to my wife".

Facists.

Chuck T Masala said:
Here;s what TD had to say about my contribution to the debate

"Yes officer, thats the bastard that threw the brick through my winda, and he exposed himself to my wife".

Facists.

Quality, Chuck !

lazzer said:
here is my reply from tim davies

dear lazzer,

thanks for your email containing the picture of the female tennis player scratching her arse it brightened my day.

tim

The reply I got was rather more heartfelt..

Dear Highland,
No,I don't speak a load of 'old bollox'

Love
Timmy

Do you honestly believe that Tim Davies is personally typing all of these e-mails himself? Sorry but you are mistaken.

Duzza said:
what makes you think he isnt?

Do you honestly think he does sit there typing personal repsonses to each and every e-mail he receives from fans? Of course he doesn't! It is ridiculous to think this IMO. Surely he has more important things to do like making sure LCFC survive in the championship. I would hope so anyway.

Joe_Fox said:
Do you honestly think he does sit there typing personal repsonses to each and every e-mail he receives from fans? Of course he doesn't! It is ridiculous to think this IMO. Surely he has more important things to do like making sure LCFC survive in the championship. I would hope so anyway.

And what exactly can he do about making sure we stay in the Championship at this present time???

All of those replies have come from Tim Davies. Its ridiculous to think otherwise IMO.

Duzza said:
And what exactly can he do about making sure we stay in the Championship at this present time???

All of those replies have come from Tim Davies. Its ridiculous to think otherwise IMO.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree Duzza. I would hope he was ringing round clubs trying to snap up a few players on the cheap that might be able to help us out, or maybe working out an action plan for next year, or investigating potential new managers. Why would replying to you lot help?

It will be like this:

Secretary: "Tim, there's another 5 e-mails form fans saying sack levein, etc"

Tim: "Oh not more, god I wish these people would just leave it!"

Secretary: "Shall I send them an e-mail and make it sound personally from you?"

Tim: "Yes, cheers love".

Joe_Fox said:
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree Duzza. I would hope he was ringing round clubs trying to snap up a few players on the cheap that might be able to help us out, or maybe working out an action plan for next year, or investigating potential new managers. Why would replying to you lot help?

It will be like this:

loving the script Joe:icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:

It will be like this:

Look at the nature of the emails Joe. It seems quite clear to me he has written them.

Duzza said:
Look at the nature of the emails Joe. It seems quite clear to me he has written them.

Or the PA is well versed on what you should and shouldn't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669