Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You may know this already, but in case you don't - Ronaldo was injured at the time of making that advert and so he had a body double who was Rob Walters (Mark's brother)

I've met him a few times as he's done freestyle shows at our events and he's a top bloke but sadly has some sort of leg condition now which prevents him from doing it any more

Edgars agent has stated he has 'several' options,i think if he was to come he would of signed for Leicester by now:icon_sad:.

If Edgar Davids did turn us down then who would we go for?...it looks like to me, Leicester are now in the hunt for that player(players) that is going to try to push them to the prem...maybe Mandaric thinks its no or never for him as a Chairman.. and they are going to have a right go for it.

**** off Edgar, you are taking too long if you wanted to come you would have been here by now.

I think you lot are all stupid. I bet when he sat down with his agent he wrote a list of places he would want to go and Leicester was right at the top.

Milan probably knows this, and being a shrewd businessman has offered him tuppence a week and a blowjob off the youth team captain. Edgar has worked out that this will not cover his air fare and he will not be able to feed his dog, Sebastian, who has a wheat allergy and so needs special dog mix.

Because he has always been a Leicester fan and is desperate to play for us, he has come up with a plan. I think he has phoned Milan and asked him if he can sell pancakes and marijuana at half time. Milan has been outraged! 'No' says Milan. Edgar breaks down. 'Milan. youse Bashtard, youse harsch bashtard. Mein schmall dog vill die, but I lovsch die Lestoh. I vill kommen to Lestoh anyvay.'

Milan questions Edgar. Upon hearing the full story, and being a dog lover himself, Milan has tried to ring his vet, but his vet is at a buddhist retreat in Azerbaijan for the weekend trying to find inner peace and overcome his fondness of fingering cats when they are under the effect of anaesthetic - mobiles have to be turned off and the wifi keeps dropping out so Messenger isn't any good

Milan is also worried that any surprise disturbance of his meditation could result in a cat fingering frenzy that ends in torn cat sphincters and a lot of explaining to the world's press. We don't need another La Manga, so he's going to wait till his vet returns.

My guess is that we'll find out on Tuesday. Be patient, Edgar loves Leicester, we love hash pancakes and Milan loves dogs and unharmed cats. This is a win-win for everyone concerned....

unless Davids can longer run and ends up pairing up with Dickov to rub Deepheat onto the arthritic parts that are difficult to reach. Still, its only tuppence a week. Worth a punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00