Effective Marketing Lesson Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si Nick

Latest Club E-Mail - Leeds tickets still available!

"Don't miss out!

The Foxes strengthened their position at the top of the table with a 3-1 victory over Hereford United at Edgar Street on Saturday - a result that puts them four points ahead of their nearest rivals.

And with just four games of the campaign remaining, the club are bracing themselves for increased demand from supporters for their penultimate home fixture.

City will open their ticket office from 11am until 2pm on Sunday for personal visitors only. Please not the phone system will not be manned during these hours....."

Time e-mail received Sunday 15.17 :bang::bang::bang:

Latest Club E-Mail - Leeds tickets still available!

"Don't miss out!

The Foxes strengthened their position at the top of the table with a 3-1 victory over Hereford United at Edgar Street on Saturday - a result that puts them four points ahead of their nearest rivals.

And with just four games of the campaign remaining, the club are bracing themselves for increased demand from supporters for their penultimate home fixture.

City will open their ticket office from 11am until 2pm on Sunday for personal visitors only. Please not the phone system will not be manned during these hours....."

Time e-mail received Sunday 15.17 :bang::bang::bang:

When was it sent though? :102:

"Sunday 15.17" - actually did a send/receive a couple of minutes later and had done one about 15 minutes earlier when it didn't come in

But you said Sunday 15:17 was when you received it, it's possible it could've been sent on Saturday but didn't reach your mail server until today.

But you said Sunday 15:17 was when you received it, it's possible it could've been sent on Saturday but didn't reach your mail server until today.

I wanted to rule that out first before slagging off the Club. :023:

I've just checked my mailbox and I received this mail at 12:22 today.

anyone think theres gonna be leeds in home areas anyway?

i've got a Leeds fan coming with me. i've told him to sit on his hands and i don't expect a peep out of him

When they send emails out they send so many it takes ages for them to send from their end - maybe they don't realise this is what happens.
I usually get several emails when they send stuff, I've only got one of these so far though and it arrived 15 minutes ago.

mine came in at 1802

Received one at 21.22 saying that the ticket office will be open on Sunday.

Feckwits.

Received one at 21.22 saying that the ticket office will be open on Sunday.

Feckwits.

Feckwits really doesn't work as a word, f*ckwits yes, but not feckwit.

F*ck and feck are not the same word and really aren't interchangeable like that.

Feckwits really doesn't work as a word, f*ckwits yes, but not feckwit.

F*ck and feck are not the same word and really aren't interchangeable like that.

No, but at least he wont get infracted for using feck instead of f*ck in a general forum. And don't think that using a foreign language will save you either :icon_wink

Last edited:
03:08 today :icon_lol:

On the other hand this one arrived at 05:36 today. :) :icon_wink

Code:
Leeds Tickets Available On Monday
Ticket office open at 9am

On the other hand this one arrived at 05:36 today. :) :icon_wink

Code:
Leeds Tickets Available On Monday
Ticket office open at 9am

So much for not selling on the day. Funny how money considerations override health and safety issues :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669