Effective Marketing Lesson Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for not selling on the day. Funny how money considerations override health and safety issues :icon_roll

They are not Health and Safety issues in the first place, just a means of exercising control. :icon_wink

They are not Health and Safety issues in the first place, just a means of exercising control. :icon_wink

I would suggest that anything that might enable Leeds fans to get into Leicester areas is a H&S issue!

Although, I've just noticed that the OS sates that tickets are only to be sold to those on a supporters database. If so, why the initial reluctance to offer tickets for sale today anyway?

Last edited:
Bought my ticket at 9am and there were 4,000 left for sale at that point, according to the gentleman organising the queue

Because they thought if they made it look like it was going to be a sell out people would rush out to buy tickets in advance.

Bought my ticket at 9am and there were 4,000 left for sale at that point, according to the gentleman organising the queue

To be honest, I thought the final figure was a little disappointing after all the hype.

I got the 3 emails about the ticket office being open yesterday this morning, although it says they were sent yesterday. I got the one about it being open today about 5 mins ago despite it apparantly being sent in the early hours of this morning and the pc being on all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00