Embrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willlow said:
I dont like reading threads which are basically people stating what they dont like! :icon_roll :icon_roll

Who gives a sh8t what music you like!

Well obviously quite a lot of people care or the music forum would not exist. :icon_roll Pull your socks up Willlow.

Anyway, back to the slating of Embrace - did any hear the official England World Cup song this morning? Well what an utter heap of shite that it - it's as wet as an otters pocket and has about as much chance of being sang in the stands as Webbo has of winning young musicain of the year! A complete pile of dog turd - please police, do something useful and take away Embrace's musical insturments. It is getting out of hand.

i reckon an unofficial england song is more likely to catch on-though to be honest i doubt it will do on the same level as three lions on a shirt or world in motion

Dave Bartram - Hey Eng-er-land

I predict to this to be the "in" song of the summer

drummindefender said:
i reckon an unofficial england song is more likely to catch on-though to be honest i doubt it will do on the same level as three lions on a shirt or world in motion

You are right drummind - right to the nth degree. You have to admit though - it's typical Embrace dreary wank isn't it - they had a chance to make a decent chant-able song and blew it. crap.

Joe_Fox said:
You are right drummind - right to the nth degree. You have to admit though - it's typical Embrace dreary wank isn't it - they had a chance to make a decent chant-able song and blew it. crap.
i haven't heard it though i doubt i will like it-just downloaded world in motion and three lions i'm in a right world cup mood now :038: :038: :038:

It doesn't matter who you like in the end its only opinion.Fair enough say who you like or dislike but its only what you think and just because you don't like something doesn't mean its shite it just means its not to your taste.I think The Wedding Present and Stellastarr are brilliant if nobody else does then I really couldn't careless.

highland fox said:
It doesn't matter who you like in the end its only opinion.Fair enough say who you like or dislike but its only what you think and just because you don't like something doesn't mean its shite it just means its not to your taste.I think The Wedding Present and Stellastarr are brilliant if nobody else does then I really couldn't careless.
still not going to vote for your 5 favourite albums then hf :102:

highland fox said:

So are you saying there is no such thing as good taste? I don't agree - just because one person thinks Mr Blobby was the best number one single ever doesn't mean that it possible is the best number one single ever - it clearly isn't. You are basically saying that facts (other than chart position, sales, etc) on music cannot exist. They can - for example, Embrace are shit.

:icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
So are you saying there is no such thing as good taste? I don't agree - just because one person thinks Mr Blobby was the best number one single ever doesn't mean that it possible is the best number one single ever - it clearly isn't. You are basically saying that facts (other than chart position, sales, etc) on music cannot exist. They can - for example, Embrace are shit.

:icon_lol:

Whatever....

I haven't heard it but I'm going to take a wild stab at how it sounds...

Quiet bit, slowly builds to "anthemic" chorus, another quiet bit, longer anthemic bit, ends.

I think they should just have re-released Hooligan which would have been appropriate, just needed to extend the kazoo solo.

Ox Fox said:
I haven't heard it but I'm going to take a wild stab at how it sounds...

Quiet bit, slowly builds to "anthemic" chorus, another quiet bit, longer anthemic bit, ends.

I think they should just have re-released Hooligan which would have been appropriate, just needed to extend the kazoo solo.

Morning Runner don't sound like that.I'm not a fan of the Embrace/Coldplay type rock but MR are different IMO.

highland fox said:
Morning Runner don't sound like that.I'm not a fan of the Embrace/Coldplay type rock but MR are different IMO.

I was on about the Embrace world cup song HF not how Morning Runner sound :102:

I have to say if I was forced to listen to one of the three Morning Runner would be my preferred option.

Buy the way did anyone else see that each member of Coldplay is now worth 25 million quid :eek:

Ox Fox said:
Buy the way did anyone else see that each member of Coldplay is now worth 25 million quid :eek:
What, as a bounty?, I'd do it for that!

Ox Fox said:
I was on about the Embrace world cup song HF not how Morning Runner sound :102:

I have to say if I was forced to listen to one of the three Morning Runner would be my preferred option.

Sorry,I haven't heard the Embrace World Cup song but all all Football songs are shite...IMO of course.

highland fox said:
Sorry,I haven't heard the Embrace World Cup song but all all Football songs are shite...IMO of course.

What even the majestic Anfield Rap :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670