Embrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willlow said:
I think people just like to slate certain bands because it has become the 'in' thing to do. Hence why Coldplay get so much stick
exactly no-one slagged off coldplay until they got a large fan base

drummindefender said:
exactly no-one slagged off coldplay until they got a large fan base

i don't slag them off but i used to like coldplay. however i haven't liked their music, since they got a large fan base but since the latest album. their old stuff was good b ut it's got repetitive now and the same "bing bing bing" noise can be heard through each of their records :icon_roll :068:

highland fox said:
Ignore him Will if its not Nordic Retro Jazz he's not into it...makes them up I swear he does:icon_wink

The Nordic Jazz scene was so last week daddio, the hipsters are now into Inuit throat singing, man. So would you like a compilation doing?

http://www.mustrad.org.uk/articles/inuit.htm

Last edited:
Re the England tune:

What prick at the FA picks who is to provide the 'Official' England tune?

Every tournament the official song is a total dirge (remember the Simply Red one?) and now we have the Embrace effort.

A passionless mushy forgetful song that has a reference to victory at football.

Embrace are worthwhile at what they do but these days it ain't rousing anthems. 'All you good good people' was TEN years ago. This new track will be forgotten by the time the new season starts.

Personally, I'd sooner have the Jimmy Pursey 'Hurry Up England'

Last edited:
Orifice said:
Re the England tune:

What prick at the FA picks who is to provide the 'Official' England tune?

Every tournament the official song is a total dirge (remember the Simply Red one?) and now we have the Embrace effort.

A passionless mushy forgetful song that has a reference to victory at football.

Embrace are worthwhile at what they do but these days it ain't rousing anthems. 'All you good good people' was TEN years ago. This new track will be forgotten by the time the new season starts.

Personally, I'd sooner have the Jimmy Pursey 'Hurry Up England'

:038: :038: :038: :038:
Just heard it. Can't imagine it rchoing round the terraces. Not even as a break from the great escape.

Real Sharapova said:
You are so out of date, man. The new big time daddyo thing is Himalayan nose flute ensembles.

You cannot beat The Hebridean Anus Flute,gets me right here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669