England squad for Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

haha of course it was a joke but it has obviously been surpassed by FF's witty reply.

Hodgson seems like he's in the firing line already, yet the only 2 games he's managed we have won without conceeding a goal and I'm surprised Defoe is coming back because as soon as I saw the headline I presumed that would be the case. Then again, I'm sure his father would love nothing more than to be looking down to see his son score a goal in a major international tournament and I'm sure it would mean a hell of a lot to JD himself.

FryattFox

haha of course it was a joke

Good one.

I'm surprised Defoe is coming back because as soon as I saw the headline I presumed that would be the case.

Another joke? Or are you not surprised?

Hodgson seems like he's in the firing line already

From what I've seen, Hodgson is only in the firing line with the Sun and all the idiots that read it and similar papers. They were convinced that 'Arry was the man to lead Engerland to the trophy. I'm not necessarily saying that HR would have been a bad appointment, but RH's record is much superior.

Cate Fox

haha of course it was a joke but it has obviously been surpassed by FF's witty reply.

Hodgson seems like he's in the firing line already, yet the only 2 games he's managed we have won without conceeding a goal and I'm surprised Defoe is coming back because as soon as I saw the headline I presumed that would be the case. Then again, I'm sure his father would love nothing more than to be looking down to see his son score a goal in a major international tournament and I'm sure it would mean a hell of a lot to JD himself.

Yep, hysterical stuff.

M17TT C

I was basing my comments from what I had read in this particular thread, perhaps the Defoe part was a tad OTT but it's bleeding obvious the poor sod would be travelling back given his circumstances. If anyone couldn't detect the sarcastic nature to the post then it suggest it would not be me who is the idiot.

And of course Harry would have been a poor choice but that has been covered many times before. Hodgson should at least be given this tournament and next to be judge but it seems the writing is on the wall for him already given opinions from public. I don't include the media as they always want the England manager out whatever.

Cate Fox

I was basing my comments from what I had read in this particular thread, perhaps the Defoe part was a tad OTT but it's bleeding obvious the poor sod would be travelling back given his circumstances. If anyone couldn't detect the sarcastic nature to the post then it suggest it would not be me who is the idiot.

And of course Harry would have been a poor choice but that has been covered many times before. Hodgson should at least be given this tournament and next to be judge but it seems the writing is on the wall for him already given opinions from public. I don't include the media as they always want the England manager out whatever.

I take it you've never lost anyone close to you then? It was far from obvious that your post was sarcastic, but I'll leave it at that.

M17TT C

Yes I have, although I am fortunate enough to have not suffered the loss of a parent.

And if you really, really think that. Then I refer you to sentence two, paragraph one of my prior post.

homer

Unbelievable stuff

What a complete and utter cock

M17TT C

haha I thought much the same about your prior post however I did not feel the need to stoop to the level of name calling. Sticks & stones though and if it makes you feel better about yourself, please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669