England squad for Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pessimism is really making me rather nervous, it's always been fun to see England fail when the expectations are set well beyond reasonable butit's almost like you've got nothing to lose now! Hmm. I'm going to hype you up by saying you'll going to win this easily.

Roy seems to be sticking with players he knows. So Paul Konchesky is waiting by the phone in case Cashley pulls something other than a Ukranian slapper.

Haha.

He's not going to make a single appearance so why does it matter?

Richards - allegedly refused to go on standby
Ferdinand - the Terry issue, plus he cannot play more than once a week
Smelling - seem to remember an injury ruling him out

Might as well give a younger lad a bit of experience, considering the lack of talent emerging for that position.

You mean like when Sven (or was it Cappello) took Walcott and got slaughtered?

If Rio can't go because of the Terry issue, why are we taking the racist and leaving the victim?

You mean like when Sven (or was it Cappello) took Walcott and got slaughtered?

If Rio can't go because of the Terry issue, why are we taking the racist and leaving the victim?
Perhaps he isn't a racist.

Well, at least he is young I suppose, but where oh where is Micah Richards?

BBC reporting that because he refused to go on the reserve list he has been ignored. I'm sure he regrets throwing his toys out of the pram now

Shouldn't have been on the reserve list in the first place.

I am sure Phil Jagielka felt the same after another impressive season. He however said he was happy to go the reserve list and after a good performance against Norway got the call up.

So Alex thinks it's OK for Ferdinand to play games for Man U, but not England. That's a surprise...

Maybe its because one of the games that Rio played in during the 3 games in a week was the ill fated Wigan away game? Not mentioning the two games after the 3 games in a week period?

Hodgson out and what a **** Defoe is, how can he just leave us like that!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670