England v Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw England v Brazil 1987 at Wembley

England (Lineker) 1-1 Brazil (Mirandinha)

Cheers DD just registered for it, didn't even know about it until now.

I wanted to register a couple of my mates but the box was frozen and wouldn't let me scroll down to register more so if I do get through I'll be going on my tod.

I saw England v Brazil 1987 at Wembley

England (Lineker) 1-1 Brazil (Mirandinha)

I went to the Brazil v Jamaica game at the Walkers and it was a pleasure to watch Brazils full team play. I was impressed by the fact they only changed about 3 players late in the game, unlike Sven who would change most of the team.

inside job eh hazz ;) don't blame you mate!

Anyone who works with the FA and their associate county council has the right to apply for any Wembley ticket. Doesn't mean you always get them tho.

I did realise that England may play their second string (thereby meaning a more passionate team) because they have Estonia on the following Wednesday. Brazil should play their first team with being July (their second string didnt look bad against the Argies at Arsenal).

That was a good game and I was lucky enough to be on the front row of the West Stand right next to where the Brazil players were warming up.

They were very chatty and all to happy to talk to you. Great day out that was

has anyone else registered in the ballot?

You can do so here

*You will need to register to obtain your FAN number if you haven't already done so.

Closes 5pm TODAY, everyone will receive an e-mail on Friday 27th April 2007, confirming if you've been successful or unsuccessful.

I've seen Brazil loads - against Ghana, Japan, Australia, Croatia and France.

me too, it is 4 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69