England v Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody willing to provide transport for me and my girlfriend?

I'll pay petrol of course.

National Express are runing coaches from Leicester to the stadium, £22 return. Or you could get a National Express to Victoria for £2 return.

What time?

I finish work at 5.

The one that goes to the stadium leaves at 3:30

You should think about having time off work, the M1 is not the best road at that time of day.

:icon_lol:

I've not even started the job yet, let alone thinking about time off!

What's the best train to get? And would there be any chance of getting one back afterwards?

What's the best train to get? And would there be any chance of getting one back afterwards?

The very latest I'd recommend you leave would be the 17:30 to St Pancras. That will get you into London at 18:51, so you should be able to get to Wembley on time, but without much margin for late running trains, tube problems etc.

The last train back from St Pancras is 23:15, so it would be a good idea to leave the ground before the end to make sure you don't get stuck in an hour long queue to get on the tube.

The very latest I'd recommend you leave would be the 17:30 to St Pancras. That will get you into London at 18:51, so you should be able to get to Wembley on time, but without much margin for late running trains, tube problems etc.

The last train back from St Pancras is 23:15, so it would be a good idea to leave the ground before the end to make sure you don't get stuck in an hour long queue to get on the tube.

Cheers for that.

Fecking nightmare this. May have to book a hotel and stay overnight.

didnt get chosen, not that im bothered as they can feck themselves if they think id go down there on my own.

what a stupid system

Cheers for that.

Fecking nightmare this. May have to book a hotel and stay overnight.

theres one right next to the tube staion at wembley park :)

applied twice under different names and still no joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69