England v Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had an email from the FA they are extending the ballot until 5.00pm to-morrow. tickets £60 £50 £40 and £30

Right I'm being very slow today.

Even though I have only put my details into the ballot, is it possible that if I am succesful I can purchase upto 4 tickets?

Right I'm being very slow today.

Even though I have only put my details into the ballot, is it possible that if I am succesful I can purchase upto 4 tickets?

i think you have to enter the details for everyone who want's a ticket you can put their names on your application but they need to have a registered to get a fan number

It's a family enclosure price anyway, so you're looking at about only 5,000 - 10,000 of them tickets.

I hope they have more, it's where I applied for mine.

you actaully chose where you wanted to sit?

you actaully chose where you wanted to sit?

Kinda, I had a choice of £60, £50 and £30 (Family Enclosure).

You have a better chance if you go for the £60 and £50 'un's but I can't be bothered to pay that much. Although, they are applied for a good week and two days before the public get them. We don't find out till after the public have got theres.

Anyone who works with the FA and their associate county council has the right to apply for any Wembley ticket. Doesn't mean you always get them tho.

I did realise that England may play their second string (thereby meaning a more passionate team) because they have Estonia on the following Wednesday. Brazil should play their first team with being July (their second string didnt look bad against the Argies at Arsenal).

About 85% chance though :icon_razz :icon_wink

Just received this:

We are delighted to confirm you have been allocated a ticket for the above match. Tickets for the match are priced at £60, £50, £40, £30 and are subject to availability at these prices. If you still wish to attend the match you MUST claim your ticket between 11am on Friday 4th May and 5pm on Wednesday 9th May. If you fail to claim during this time your ticket allocation will be withdrawn.

I also got accepted but when I click on the link, it says the event is locked.

Any idea where I need to go?

Looks like it's only one ticket per FAN number, I was expecting to be able to order more than one. Looks like I'll be by myself then, if I decide to go.

This is shit. I aint gonna bother if I have to sit on my own, wont find out if ive been lucky till monday now.

I also got accepted but when I click on the link, it says the event is locked.

Any idea where I need to go?

try it on may 4th.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611