England v Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother won one... lucky bugger

Dear Lee

FAN: 55359002

Still want to be at the first England Senior International at the new Wembley?

Our records show that you submitted an unsuccessful ballot application for the England v Brazil match on Friday, 1 June 2007. We can now confirm that there will be a second sale of unclaimed tickets for people who missed out originally.

These tickets will be made available on a first-come-first-served basis from 10am on Wednesday 16 May. To access the sale you will need to visit www.theFA.com/tickets or call the Ticket Line on 0870 902 0005.

You will need to be able to quote the FAN numbers and dates of birth of all the members of your group. As always there will be a strict limit of one ticket per FAN and only FANs that originally applied for the ballot will be able to access this sale. Please note that the family enclosure has sold out and that tickets at other prices are subject to availability.

Important note: Group bookings are limited to a maximum of four people and each person must have previously registered for the Brazil ballot.

Best wishes,

The FA

Well, I'm not going now. Too bloody inconvenient on a Friday night.

ill be watchin this one in a bar in greece

I went on a week ago and it said the cheapest one available was £50.

I went on a week ago and it said the cheapest one available was £50.

After I ordered mine for £40, I went back in on the off chance to see if I could re order one for Boc, and to my surprise it let me in, it let me put the card details in, and then it said you have already ordered a ticket on this FAN number. But the ticket if offered me 2nd time round was £30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69