England v Ukraine

popillius

Looks like Maddison is going to start for England today. This is shit for two reasons;

1. I have to watch the absolute dross
2. He will almost certainly get injured

This international bollocks is getting on my nerves. I just want to get back to the real football, get this shitbox of a season over & done with, hopefully stay up, get rid of that **** Rodgers, sit back & enjoy the summer football free with the heating off watching some racing in the sunshine. Simple pleasures.

Nice bonus if Napoli win the CL. Other than that, bring on July.

I can't believe the begrudging attitude of some on here, towards a player who has done so well for us finally, and deservedly, fulfilling his lifelong ambition.

I can't believe the begrudging attitude of some on here, towards a player who has done so well for us finally, and deservedly, fulfilling his lifelong ambition.
Is that a question for me? I’m not begrudging to him at all, I was asking if he’s playing on the left, that’s all?

No. That's an interesting question (I hope he will be more central). I was referring to the previous two posters.

No. That's an interesting question (I hope he will be more central). I was referring to the previous two posters.
I can’t see where else he’ll play, as Bellingham will be down the middle and I assume Saka will be on the right, so that’s all that’s left in Southgate’s system. I don’t for one minute think that’ll bother him, but part of me thinks it’s a shame that he doesn’t get to play in his favoured position in the middle.

Stuck out on the left hand side FFS

Setting him up to fail completely

Great stuff

I can't believe that we're allowing a key player (check the number of points per match with and without him), who is clearly far from fully fit, to train and play for England purely because it's his lifelong ambition.

Looks like Maddison is going to start for England today. This is shit for two reasons;

Yep

1st England game I've watched in ****ing ages

Of course we do. He's carrying knee and hip issues. An 'elite' manager wouldn't allow it to happen. We're soft as shite.

If we say he's injured but they pick him anyway, he'd have to be checked by the England medical team. We can't just say he's injured and expect them to believe us.

And if we try to stop him when he's fit enough to play, how's that going to affect him for the rest of the season?

The atmosphere sounds like the KP so Madders should be comfortable

Boom

Madders doing ok - maybe trying a bit too hard. Can’t blame him, really

Boom

Madders doing ok - maybe trying a bit too hard. Can’t blame him, really
Yes I thought the same, he’s definitely trying to get involved as much as possible. Not adrift on the left either, he’s being allowed to come inside. And he’s been on free kick duty.

Hopefully has a good game and adds a few quid to his price tag.

Atmosphere is awful - crowd is full of families with loads of kids

Exactly the type of thing our Club and the Foxes Trust nobbers would like to see

Can you point out where I begrudge him the opportunity?

He played well, and didn’t look lacking in fitness in any way whatsoever and looked absolutely full of running

Was allowed to roam, and will do his confidence the world of good

All in all, benefits us completely, I reckon

But you could still moan about it, if really you want to

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570