Enjoyed some nice British pork for your dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things in life I don't agree with, but it does not stop me from buying an Ipod, or fuel for my car or clothing.

If that makes me a **** then so be it.

I think the reasons for you being a **** are far simpler than that :icon_bigg

Time for another image I think....................

600-jodie-marsh-body-parts.jpg

Aah yeah, I geddit. It's because Jodie Marsh looks like a ****ing pig innit?

Who?! Who would argue that?! They're mental...

What about that murderer that was caught because they wired up a house plant that was present during the murder and it went off the scale whenever he walked in the same room? How do you explain that? Has Porky the Pig ever given evidence in a court case?

Pigs are just further behind us in the evolution line - in time they will rise up and see videos like this on YouTube which will spark a civil war between the Pigs and bacon eaters and the pigs will have the last laugh then!!

Is there a 1080p version of this anywhere by the way?

I might later, if I have a drink and someone seems to be getting angry

My Aspidistra is now in tears. You unfeeling brute.

What about that murderer that was caught because they wired up a house plant that was present during the murder and it went off the scale whenever he walked in the same room? How do you explain that? Has Porky the Pig ever given evidence in a court case?

:icon_lol:

Three jokes down completely different lines. Bravo.

Unless you weren't joking. In which case Mawsley - not surprised; OG - give it a cuddle; Macky - maybe he had just touched the plant in inappropriate places (the stem?!)

My yucca plant is showing no demonstrable feelings either way about Suarez and Evra thereby proving it is considerably higher up the evolutionary line than at least four people on this forum.

There's some glaring ignorance of the mechanics of evolution on display in this thread. I'm going to allow it to go unrebuked for now, but know that I will be sardonically sneering in your general direction, you fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00