Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaiSweetChilli

Re: The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Mrs Thai Sweet Chilli is an asset to this forum. I'll get her signed up.

st albans fox

someone who is known to be decent with their info on the mad house has posted that his agent has a meeting at qpr lined up. that convinces me that i dont want him. the only reason to meet qpr is because he thinks he can get more dosh or he would prefer to be in london on a similar package. thats not the type of player we have in our squad. we got rid of all those.

Blaarev

fourth official is twitting that Cambassio will undergo a medical at LCFC

ThaiSweetChilli

Nothing to see at Loftus Road. Had a walk around the ground and car park and nada. Hopefully fourth official is correct.

FryattFox

someone who is known to be decent with their info on the mad house has posted that his agent has a meeting at qpr lined up. that convinces me that i dont want him. the only reason to meet qpr is because he thinks he can get more dosh or he would prefer to be in london on a similar package. thats not the type of player we have in our squad. we got rid of all those.

Yeah. Heaven forbid a professional assesses their options or negotiates with their potential employers.

Unless they have LCFC tattooed across their forehead, and can the name every manager since 1954, they will never have enough pashun. #CambiassoOut

st albans fox

Yeah. Heaven forbid a professional assesses their options or negotiates with their potential employers.

Unless they have LCFC tattooed across their forehead, and can the name every manager since 1954, they will never have enough pashun. #CambiassoOut

do you really believe that they hadn't previously touted their man to qpr? We have a deal on the table. He would only go to qpr if he thinks they might offer him a better deal or he would prefer to be darn sarf. that's perfectly ok by me - if it's about money or location I have no problem but we got to where we are with excellent team spirit built on players who really want to play for lcfc. I am just concerned we may be messing with that formula now.

FryattFox

do you really believe that they hadn't previously touted their man to qpr? We have a deal on the table. He would only go to qpr if he thinks they might offer him a better deal or he would prefer to be darn sarf. that's perfectly ok by me - if it's about money or location I have no problem but we got to where we are with excellent team spirit built on players who really want to play for lcfc. I am just concerned we may be messing with that formula now.

I think that you're making the same points but drawing a different conclusion.

We've made our offer. He's seen what else is out these, which sounds like it includes QPR. He may be offered more money. He may prefer to live in London. Or alternatively these two 'draws' may not be as strong as the vision that NP has offered him.

If he accepts our offer, then he wants to be here, as I doubt we're throwing money at the situation (as we were doing under SGE).

camberwell fox

I think that you're making the same points but drawing a different conclusion.

We've made our offer. He's seen what else is out these, which sounds like it includes QPR. He may be offered more money. He may prefer to live in London. Or alternatively these two 'draws' may not be as strong as the vision that NP has offered him.

If he accepts our offer, then he wants to be here, as I doubt we're throwing money at the situation (as we were doing under SGE).

This.

If he signs for us it is for the right reasons for everyone.

Last edited:

ThaiSweetChilli

Can you ask her where he hace una mierda? If the repuesta is 'car' then I think we ought to look elsewhere.

She said "in the toilet...in the grass...in your face." Bare in mind she's a 9 year old. *19

Joe_Fox

If QPR successfully derail our attempt to sign Cambiasso I will not be happy although it shows how weak QPR are if this is their tactics.

popillius

If QPR successfully derail our attempt to sign Cambiasso I will not be happy although it shows how weak QPR are if this is their tactics.

Of course you wouldn't be happy. It will no doubt affect your betting options for the forthcoming season.

Last edited:

The Old Fox

We should sign Cambiasso, whatever the cost: think how much the club will make putting that name on replica shirts!

Lako42

I have news.....

He dropped a few bags off last night, and he's provisionally booked himself in for a cheese pie at me mams for next Tuesday.

Interesting times

camberwell fox

I have news.....

He dropped a few bags off last night, and he's provisionally booked himself in for a cheese pie at me mams for next Tuesday.

Interesting times

Is he going 'up' with your ma and pa Lako, this could cloud his judgement and have an adverse affect on his decision?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670