Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arightfilbert

Re: The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Although that guy looks to have too much of a square jaw. Cambiasso is really fine featured. Elfin, even.

Yeah, that´s the only problem with a hair-do that was developed by balding men who weren´t prepared to live with their "tonsure".....they all look alike don´t they?!

It could be any one of a million bald feckers.

st albans fox

Looks like he won't be coming so I have to retract my starting 11 from this morning!

Brown Nose

Yes........Why?

NP confirmed our interest but then proceeded to rally against the 'balloon-head' that had leaked details. My guess is that this was a message to Cambiasso's agent as who else would have done it? I think Cambiasso is represented by his father and brother so calling them names doesn't bode well.

In all honesty, there is only one reason why the details will have been leaked by Cambiasso's side. Namely, he's angling for a better deal from another club.

NP never said it was dead though so who the feck knows.

Details of what he said: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-interested-signing-Esteban/story-22284848-detail/story.html

Last edited:

Volpone

NP confirmed our interest but then proceeded to rally against the 'balloon-head' that had leaked details. My guess is that this was a message to Cambiasso's agent as who else would have done it? I think Cambiasso is represented by his father and brother so calling them names doesn't bode well.

In all honesty, there is only one reason why the details will have been leaked by Cambiasso's side. Namely, he's angling for a better deal from another club.

NP never said it was dead though so who the feck knows.

Details of what he said: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-interested-signing-Esteban/story-22284848-detail/story.html

If it was the agent(s) I wouldn't have thought NP would have been so annoyed as that is pretty much what happens all the time. I imagine it is probably someone at the club. Who knows? But it does seem as if the chances of us getting him have been scuppered. He'll probably end up with 'Arry.

st albans fox

He will come here if he really wants to come here. Otherwise someone will pay him more than us and he'll go there. If he wants to come to us then NP wouldn't be angry and wouldn't be talking about goalposts being moved.

That's why I said it looks like it won't happen

ChrisFilter

He will come here if he really wants to come here. Otherwise someone will pay him more than us and he'll go there. If he wants to come to us then NP wouldn't be angry and wouldn't be talking about goalposts being moved.

That's why I said it looks like it won't happen
Agreed.

dpjfox

fully expected Harry to stick his nose in Hope NP points out we finished 22 points above them and beat em twice

st albans fox

fully expected Harry to stick his nose in Hope NP points out we finished 22 points above them and beat em twice

weighed up against living in London (assume he's married) and an extra couple of mill on his annual contract, those 22 points will be worth loads!

camberwell fox

Well if old knacker-face wants to pay players £80k per week, let him get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669