Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

weighed up against living in London (assume he's married) and an extra couple of mill on his annual contract, those 22 points will be worth loads!

apparently he has an ex wife so maybe london less of an attraction. is 'grannys' still going on london road? he can tie up with frank and lenny there !

VISIT BOTH FACILITIES.. sign here

Eh?

It's about money dpj. If they offer him enough more, he'll be there instead.

And you may not want to think this, but for the vast majority of foreign players, they'd much rather live in London, regardless of facilities.

Last edited:

Eh?

It's about money dpj. If they offer him enough more, he'll be there instead.

And you may not want to think this, but for the vast majority of foreign players, they'd much rather live in London, regardless of facilities.

This.

Well if old knacker-face wants to pay players £80k per week, let him get on with it.

He is a complete dick.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was the balloon head who leaked it. Definitely goes about his business in the wrong way.

He is a complete dick.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was the balloon head who leaked it. Definitely goes about his business in the wrong way.

This isn't some French unknown that we have discovered, most manager would be aware he was available and on a free. I don't understand who this leak will have alerted?

This isn't some French unknown that we have discovered, most manager would be aware he was available and on a free. I don't understand who this leak will have alerted?

Harry Redknapp?

Perhaps managers of clubs who perceive us as a rival in terms of relegation will endeavour to scupper any transfer which they think could give us an advantage?

Harry Redknapp?

Perhaps managers of clubs who perceive us as a rival in terms of relegation will endeavour to scupper any transfer which they think could give us an advantage?

Exactly.

Redknapps only intention in sniffing could be to unsettle us.

if the only thing that motivates a 33 yo player is cash surely he would finish his career in a league that pays mega bucks like Russia

Thick-headed twat managers, who hadn´t even realised that he was availlable, until the UK media started writing about it perhaps?

The intersect between thick-headed twats, managers and Mirror readers must be quite small.

From El Clarin (a national newspaper I think) in Argentina today (translation to English via Google):-

After his dismissal from Inter Italy and not accept a proposal River, Esteban Cambiasso will play next season at Leicester City, the club last season won promotion to the Premier League.
Cambiasso, the 18th of this month he turns 34, initialed an annual contract for an amount that is close to two million with an option to renew for another season in July 2015.
In Leicester, the exvolante as Argentina coach will partner compatriot Leonardo Ulloa, exdelantero San Lorenzo, Olimpo and Arsenal.
England team coach, Nigel Pearson, endorsed their engagement and ownership assured in midfield team returning aa the Premier League.

Cambiasso, the 18th of this month he turns 34, initialed an annual contract for an amount that is close to two million with an option to renew for another season in July 2015.

£40k a week. Fair enough.

i think theres far bigger salaries to be had in other countries eg Quatar Russia

i think theres far bigger salaries to be had in other countries eg Quatar Russia

There potentially are, but if the reports that he fancies playing in England are true, then that is irrelevant.

There is, though less political or social issues here.

From El Clarin (a national newspaper I think) in Argentina today (translation to English via Google):-

After his dismissal from Inter Italy and not accept a proposal River, Esteban Cambiasso will play next season at Leicester City, the club last season won promotion to the Premier League.
In Leicester, the exvolante as Argentina coach will partner compatriot Leonardo Ulloa, exdelantero San Lorenzo, Olimpo and Arsenal.
England team coach, Nigel Pearson, endorsed their engagement and ownership assured in midfield team returning aa the Premier League.

Just spoke with the mrs (who is Argentinian) and she confirmed that the google translation is more or less correct. Basically she said that LCFC have signed Cambiasso for a season with the extension option next year. She also said that Clarin is one of the two big national newspapers in Argentina and that they usuaully are reliable apart from their BS about politics....

Just spoke with the mrs (who is Argentinian) and she confirmed that the google translation is more or less correct. Basically she said that LCFC have signed Cambiasso for a season with the extension option next year. She also said that Clarin is one of the two big national newspapers in Argentina and that they usuaully are reliable apart from their BS about politics....

Well, if El Clarin is indeed correct this could be good news. Thanks to Mrs ThaiSweetChilli for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669