Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

We should sign Cambiasso, whatever the cost: think how much the club will make putting that name on replica shirts!

I'll be very (pleasantly)surprised if this happens.

Probably worth the gamble of paying him over the odds given the shortfall of experience (and numbers?) in our squad.

But I don't believe that we would pay him as much as some other clubs and I think its difficult to sell Leicester rather than a London based club.

In the modern Premier League situation players are paid so much that a more flashy lifestyle is probably a bit more important than team ethics.

I also don't believe that in the unlikely event of him signing for us that he will have opposing sides quaking with terror. At 34 he would be useful rather than necessarily a match winner. The thing is that people are on the whole a bit deflated that we haven't done that much business in the transfer market this summer and have seized on this one.

Are East Mids today reliable? Chap read from a note that he's just heard that they understand that Cambiasso will be joining us.

Are East Mids today reliable? Chap read from a note that he's just heard that they understand that Cambiasso will be joining us.

they were very good when david ike was presenting. knew everything years before it happened ................................

He was only 78 rated on FIFA last year, and with age that is declining.

Forget it

Last edited:
Someone on the club Facebook page saying medical took place today, deal is done and will be announced later tonight or tomorrow morning, and that Cambiasso will wear number 19.

Someone on the club Facebook saying medical took place today, deal is done and will be announced later tonight or tomorrow morning, and that Cambiasso will wear number 19.
Is his name Balloon Head by any chance?

Over on FoxesTalk the Cambiasso thread is either the very best thing I've ever read in my life or the very worst.

It is truly unlike anything I have ever seen.

This is taking forever, he's definitely lost his pace.

Had to go and have a read. Definitely cheered up my morning.
The picture of KP there are creaming over particularly!

There are more than 2400 post on that forum in the thread about him! I'm glad I'm not a regular there. Mind you, people here are glad I'm not a regular on Talkingballs.

There are more than 2400 post on that forum in the thread about him! I'm glad I'm not a regular there. Mind you, people here are glad I'm not a regular on Talkingballs.

I find that there are too many people posting on Foxestalk. It all gets impossible to follow so I tend not to bother. However, it may be my imagination but there seem fewer regular posters on Talkingballs than there were a year or two back. Maybe we need to put in a transfer bid for some of their better posters to level things up a bit?

I find that there are too many people posting on Foxestalk. It all gets impossible to follow so I tend not to bother. However, it may be my imagination but there seem fewer regular posters on Talkingballs than there were a year or two back. Maybe we need to put in a transfer bid for some of their better posters to level things up a bit?
Not worth bothering. They'll be off again before you can say "Do you want to see a picture of a dead horse?"

Be interesting to know the traffic patterns, this forum has seen significant decline in regular posters and qty of posts over the last few years I reckon.

Be interesting to know the traffic patterns, this forum has seen significant decline in regular posters and qty of posts over the last few years I reckon.

I can get by without melts and bg to be honest, Highland was good though. Not cheerful, mind.

Maybe we could narrow it down to which poster joined, when everyone got the hump and started to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669