Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

Andy Burton ‏@imandyburton 8m
Speaking with Nigel Pearson today for @SkySportsNewsHQ - hear from him shortly ahead of @OfficialFOXES v @Everton pic.twitter.com/V0nOpK1yDx

Andy Burton ‏@imandyburton 1m
Nigel Pearson confirms @OfficialFOXES still interested in Esteban Cambiasso & Chris Wood will be in squad despite interest from other clubs.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Nottingham Fox. You normally have the inside track on these things. Is it done and dusted and we are just waiting for the announcement?

Nottingham Fox

Nottingham Fox. You normally have the inside track on these things. Is it done and dusted and we are just waiting for the announcement?

:icon_lol:

I know nothing more than you do. Reading between the lines, i'd say we're still very much involved in a deal, but it's unlikely to be sorted before the game on Saturday.

st albans fox

the timing really doesnt matter as he wont be match fit until the international break is over. i just hope that it doesnt fall through late as it leaves NP with a missing holding midfielder that he clearly thinks he needs and a shrinking window.

Redditch Fox

I think too much store is being given to this speculated deal.

Pearson couldn't have made it much plainer that he is mainly going down the track of relying on last season's squad.

He had the slight advantage of having longer than the other promoted sides to bring in targets - but either hasn't been that motivated so to do..or behind the scenes the club's policies have made it too difficult to close deals or the value is just not there in a market where ordinary players are commanding huge fees/ wages.We'll soon see if this approach and these policies are going to deliver the goods. Pearson confounded a lot of doubters like me last season and could do the same this season.

Mawsley

But...but...Wiki?

I don't know what to believe now. All I know is that this is overshadowing my teatime.

PFKAKTF FOX

Will be unveiled prior to kick off tomorrow, will really get the KP rocking .......

Nottingham Fox

An Argentinian journalist based in the UK says he has joined us. He's got a fairly hefty following on Twitter so I'm inclined to believe him.

image.jpg

Last edited:

st albans fox

if he has signed, i wonder if the arrival of the owners has anything to do with it. on the continent, there is usually a strong relationship between the senior players and owner of the club. perhaps EC and his father/brother wanted to meet the Thai"s before committing pen to paper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669