Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply magnificent - the complete opposite to our shitwipes

Portugal were toss last night - this lot could easily be playing in the final

Wow

****ing incredible.

I am so, so jealous.

As Homer has said, everything England isn't at the moment.

Bebbanburh! Astonishing how a hint of dyslexia (or bad hearing) can change a name.

Congrats Glyn and others. Spurs bottling it again

Cheers
Amazing performance, not a bad year to be a City and Wales fan. Two things I never thought I'd see in my lifetime and I really think we can get to the final. Special.

Coleman gave Kingy a nice mention in the post match interview too.

As others have said can't help but compare to England, and I support them both. We (Wales) have a plan, are organised and every player knows their job. Just like LCFC and the complete opposite of Roy's random selections.

Not convinced Kingy will start in place of Ramsey. Possibly Williams or Edwards

Fun fact: Wales have won more knockout Euro matches in the last week than England have in 50 years apparently.

****ing Incredible! Couldn't sit down the whole of the second half ..haven't been this excited watching a game since... well since most of last season!!!

The Welsh part of me is bursting with pride.

The Leicester part of me is really happy Kingy finally got on.

The English part of me feels like watching this....

...and I make no apologies for posting this now.

Come on Wales :D

Sadly Wales now have to play the jammiest team in world football.I just hope Portugal's luck finally runs out,has to some time surely?

Zaza's obviously forgotten that Jormans have no sense of humour in his attemptime to put the keeper off by making him rolf.

Zaza's obviously forgotten that Jormans have no sense of humour in his attemptime to put the keeper off by making him rolf.
Well.... Actually the keeper was rolfing. All he had to do was to hit the cow's arse with the banjo. Which he couldn't. Made Yann look smart really.

Just got back from a family holiday in Italy and several nights spent amongst Irish, English and Belgians fans.
Nothing new to add to my previous 'lovely stuff'.

Just got back from a family holiday in Italy and several nights spent amongst Irish, English and Belgians fans.
Nothing new to add to my previous 'lovely stuff'.

I've always tried to hide it but can I claim to be Welsh?, my great-grandfather was from Flint or would I be considered a plastic?

Seriously though, well done, everything England are and were not, a team with a defined plan who play to their strengths and with players in the correct position. Gareth Bale is in the team but unlike Argentina in 1986 with Maradona he is not carrying them, they are all contributing.

Well I've noticed that at least 3 Arse players have missed their penalties so far during this tournament ...so far! Even Mesmeric Oddball! There's a few in the French team, and no Kante this evening so hope for Iceland yet. :cool:

By the way I claim no Icelandic heritage ...other than I've eaten a lot of their cod! :D

Poor old Iceland, getting dicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670