Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go for Sam, however he is far to blunt to fit in at the FA, they want someone someone who not going to embarrass them by putting facts before politics.

Until we get a manager that is brave enough to pick players on form not reputation we will always struggle, no matter who the manager is.

Wilshere, Sturridge, Henderson and Sterling shouldn't have been on the plane. Drinkwater, Deeney, Noble and Townsend had better seasons and would have been full of confidence going into the tournament. They might not be as good on paper, but as Iceland proved it isn't how good you are on paper that counts, it is what you do on the pitch.

His resignation speech was a pile of absolute shite.

As for the monkeys on Talksport, they are calling for Hoddle to become manager.

I will now enjoy laughing at the national team from now on.

Until we get a manager that is brave enough to pick players on form not reputation we will always struggle, no matter who the manager is.

Wilshere, Sturridge, Henderson and Sterling shouldn't have been on the plane. Drinkwater, Deeney, Noble and Townsend had better seasons and would have been full of confidence going into the tournament. They might not be as good on paper, but as Iceland proved it isn't how good you are on paper that counts, it is what you do on the pitch.

You can add Antonio to that list.

His resignation speech was a pile of absolute shite.

As for the monkeys on Talksport, they are calling for Hoddle to become manager.

I will now enjoy laughing at the national team from now on.

The only thing more embarrassing than England's performance was Hoddle's commentary. Anything a Spurs player did was great and everyone else was terrible. This was summed up perfectly when Vardy 'should have done better' when he won a corner after a last ditch tackle from the defender, but when Kane headed it straight at the keeper from six yards out it was 'a great header and unlucky'.

170million.JPG

ClrBQroWAAABtLI.jpg

Oh dear.

Kante comes in to play - Zidane insists on the midfielder - only Casemiro plays his position - wanted his signing in January - 25m clause

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

"Kante extra likely to stay at Leicester. Juego."?

I don't think that's what the suggestion is. Seems that Real have been following him since January and says there is a €25M exit clause in his contract.

I don't think that's what the suggestion is. Seems that Real have been following him since January and says there is a €25M exit clause in his contract.

The sad thing is, this doesn't even buy you a Watford player these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670