Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Iceland.

**** off to Roy. Should've gone 2 years ago, tough way to prove it.

Why play Sturridge on the right and not Lallana (nullifies Walker, our best player in first two matches) why replace like for like Dier and Sterling without a system change!!!? Why on earth had we no plan b ??? Utter shambles

The Spurs team were broken by the pressure at the end of the season. They never recovered. It was a mistake to rely on so many of their players, who always looked brittle.

The Spurs team were broken by the pressure at the end of the season. They never recovered. It was a mistake to rely on so many of their players, who always looked brittle.
Glen thought they were excellent

Give Shteve the job. At least he'd make you laugh.

What a ****ing idiot!

At least Roy's done the decent thing and resigned

Bunch of comments on various news sites complaining about the players being over paid prima-donnas who don't care. I don't completely agree with that, to compete at the Premier League level that they do requires a real drive, a hatred of losing... at anything.

England don't have the best players in the world but as has been proven in this game and over the years by other "smaller" nations, if a team is coached properly, has a defined game plan with the players picked to do a certain job and the team stick to it they can be successful.

I saw some of the Italy v Spain game today, the Italians were the underdogs, Conte set them up perfectly, they all did their jobs and played the Spanish off the pitch. It reminded me of a certain Premier League team.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well this should deflect some attention from the referendum result for a day or so.

Said it before. Say it again.

NIGEL PEARSON.

Even I would have to admit that Pearson has more tactical acumen than Hodgson. And that is with Pearson having zero tactical acumen.

The candidates for the job listed after the game are ludicrous.

There is only one candidate - Sam Allardyce. He can organise a team, he doesn't feck about and he'd kill for the job.

Even I would have to admit that Pearson has more tactical acumen than Hodgson. And that is with Pearson having zero tactical acumen.

I know you're not a fan of his but saying he has ZERO tactical acumen is just embarrassing yourself.

And does that mean that Hodgson has minus something tactical acumen? How would that work?

I know you're not a fan of his but saying he has ZERO tactical acumen is just embarrassing yourself.

And does that mean that Hodgson has minus something tactical acumen? How would that work?

Yes, exactly that. I think if Hodgson was in a coma or gagged, he'd make better decisions. Being able to communicate actually makes him worse than doing nothing at all.

You could pick the team with a roulette wheel and it would make more sense.

The candidates for the job listed after the game are ludicrous.

There is only one candidate - Sam Allardyce. He can organise a team, he doesn't feck about and he'd kill for the job.
I think Southgate is nailed on for the job. Sadly.

I think Southgate is nailed on for the job. Sadly.

In terms of English managers, apart from Eddie Howe he would be the best option. That sadly shows the quality of English managers available.

In terms of English managers, apart from Eddie Howe he would be the best option. That sadly shows the quality of English managers available.

I'd like Al lardy email or Howe if we're going for an English manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00