Euro 2024

That first half was fitting for the tournament. What a let down. Hopefully saving the excitement for the second half.

Kane is ****ing wank
I might have only just noticed this but whenever a ball is hit long to him he never really makes an attempt to win the header, he just holds his ground and hopes the defender misses it. That or he just backs into the centre half.

I might have only just noticed this but whenever a ball is hit long to him he never really makes an attempt to win the header, he just holds his ground and hopes the defender misses it. That or he just backs into the centre half.

He seems less inclined to try and snap players necks these days. Probably heard that trying to kill people isn't nice and now has no idea what to do in those situations.

Feel like our game plan is going to plan.

0-0 at half time suits us. Still will at 60 mins too. We have more depth and more match winners.

Has been the same all tournament

He's not challenging for the ball, he doesn't go for 50/50s, he doesn't try to create space, and I haven't seen him call for a ball.

It's bizarre, seems totally knackered and uninterested.

He's been our biggest weak link throughout.

The game plan imo is keep it tight until 60, then hopefully get Kane off by 70 as Toney or Watkins would open up this team a lot more

Why did we just revert to sitting back when we equalised and had the momentum?

About time we had a proper manager.

Well football wasn’t ‘coming home’ anyway. It can’t unless you win a world competition. It means nothing. Basically it’s the Papa Johns trophy.

It will once Kane has retired. He’s a curse. Ask Bayern.

It's an England thing. Was it south Africa where we persisted with an obviously unfit Rooney? The star striker can't be dropped. We just move onto the next player we can't drop.

The end of Southgate and ditching Kane would be a good silver lining.

The first will almost definitely happen, the second almost definitely won't. ****ing Jonas

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11