Europa Conference League

Status
Not open for further replies.
And behind closed doors they were saying thank **** for that
First Conte was saying they were "disappointed" but would accept the decision, now all of a sudden he claims to be outraged by it and that they are pushing for an appeal. Maybe UEFA told them to pretend to give a shit about it.

Less than 10k sold to season ticket holders. They go on general sale on Thursday.
Surprised it’s that high.

Who the hell would want to go to this shite third tier Mickey Mouse European competition against a bunch of Danish farmers? The mind boggles.

Surprised it’s that high.

Who the hell would want to go to this shite third tier Mickey Mouse European competition against a bunch of Danish farmers? The mind boggles.
Danish farmers? Ok……

Less than 10k sold to season ticket holders.
It's still four weeks away. I'm surprised that many have already made up their minds to go.

I'm going

Because my old man got the tickets without asking me

It's still four weeks away. I'm surprised that many have already made up their minds to go.

It's a useful barometer as ST holders had until yesterday to secure their seats before they went on sale to others.

Typically, the take up by this point is much higher.

It's a useful barometer as ST holders had until yesterday to secure their seats before they went on sale to others.

Typically, the take up by this point is much higher.

I think a lot of supporters don't fully understand what the competition is. We're also playing strange opposition who nobody has ever heard of, it's not like playing a lower league English team. Plus it's still an evening out, covid is still about, and many people end up spending on food and drink. Take up was bound to be less imo.

It really is a fabulous opportunity to get into the Europa League for next season. I, like you, believe this and the FA Cup should be our absolute priorities. Winning either one gives us Europa League. It is in a way (though not totally, obviously) equal to finishing 6th in Prem. Of course, we need to be able to bloody make an effort in the EL next season if we get there. But this is our best shot for sure.

It also builds more momentum - winning something again - and being in Europe again continues to build us worldwide and solidifies us as a team who are up and amongst it all.

I need to wait until 6pm today before I can order mine so this is turning into the longest afternoon ever waiting for this!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566