Europa League Group C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good away trips for their fans. Similar for West Ham.
Naples, Moscow and Warsaw ain’t too shabby either!

Not that I’d be up for going to Moscow personally but I know my dad had a good business trip there thirty years ago!

I like the group. English fans always cry about getting hard teams, it's such a shit mentality.

European sides relish playing against the better teams in Europe.
Exactly. Look at some of the shit in here. Not exactly gonna get you moist about the draw, is it:

Pot 1
Pot 2
Pot 3
Pot 4

(Apologies, couldn't be bothered to delete all their coefficients).

"
Sorry to disappoint you, but we are by no means stronger than Leicester. We can finish first and there is no doubt about this. The absolute value of the British, however, is higher guys, let's not joke. They are strong and play very well. They have a well-established playing structure and a great coach.
They are a bit ahead, we should struggle to beat them"

"
Sorry to disappoint you, but we are by no means stronger than Leicester. We can finish first and there is no doubt about this. The absolute value of the British, however, is higher guys, let's not joke. They are strong and play very well. They have a well-established playing structure and a great coach.
They are a bit ahead, we should struggle to beat them"
You've been looking at the same site as me.

I'm pretty sure the teams in pot A thought of us as the ones to avoid,we've no more to fear than they do. It's also three other proper teams (in proper cities), a group like this should be what we competed to get in to - I also think there's no reason we can't top it

Oof, tough draw.

I think an away trip to Moscow isn't something we will relish. And Napoli will be a tough game.

Still, makes it interesting though. And if we get through the group, it shows its worth taking seriously.

I think we'd have enough about us to finish in the top 2 of that group and still be able to rotate our squad hopefully.

That’s a fantastic group, compared to the complete shitfest you usually see in this competition

We’ll get knocked out, though, obviously

Oof, tough draw.

I think an away trip to Moscow isn't something we will relish. And Napoli will be a tough game.

Still, makes it interesting though. And if we get through the group, it shows its worth taking seriously.

I think we'd have enough about us to finish in the top 2 of that group and still be able to rotate our squad hopefully.
Id rather top the group, as the 2nd place teams will have to play a preliminary knockout round against a 3rd place teams from the Champions League, which will have some tough sides in it, looking at the way the draw went for that yesterday.

Buying the 3 game package now. Just wanted to wait and see that we weren't playing Moldovan farmers

Naples, Moscow and Warsaw ain’t too shabby either!

Not that I’d be up for going to Moscow personally but I know my dad had a good business trip there thirty years ago!
I go to Moscow quite a lot for business and it's a nice city, they did a huge amount of redevelopment in the 2010s, , I'd be wary of the area around the ground on a match day but otherwise it's fine.

If we have any pretensions of being a ‘top’ team then Spartak Moscow and Legia Warsaw shouldn’t put any fear into us. We also shouldn’t concede too spot to Napoli.

Czesław Michniewicz, Legia coach: "A fantastic draw for us. We will face my favourite coach, Leicester's Brendan Rogers.

Evgeni Melezhikov, Spartak Moskva general director: "I think we get the nod as the group of death. All the sides are strong, all have history. Spartak met Napoli and Legia in UEFA club competitions before [including a 2-1 win for Spartak in Moscow on 27 September 1995, pictured].
"Our senior fans remember those famous matches from the 90s. Leicester need no introduction. We will fight in every game. We have at least six finals ahead of us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669