Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely the shittest German side I’ve ever seen

Love it
Nobody told Gareth. He started like they were ****ing incredible.

Awful performance from them.

Blow up man I want to watch the tdf highlights

I would not want to be working in a Weatherspoons tonight.

I’ve said it already but that commentary has to be the most bum clenchingly embarrassing bit of flag waving I’ve ever heard.

We're England any good?

I've been walking up hills in the lake district all day. I had planned to get home in time for the match but I was distracted by a particularly attractive hill. Had no mobile signal until 20 minutes ago so I couldn't even follow it online.

Complete and utter dogshit until Grealish came on

Not much better after that, but Germans were an embarrassment

Can't believe we beat the Germans!

I need to get my England flags, shirts and facepaints out to get into the spirit.

Would be a shame to finally win a tournament and not be fussed either way!

Can't believe we beat the Germans!

I need to get my England flags, shirts and fwcepaints out to get into the spirit.

Would be a shame to finally win a tournament and not be fussed either way!

Pretty much through to the semis so best get excited.

I can't believe how little Germany did.

England defended well though, other than the gaping hole that appeared early on when Rice took the booking.

Sadly tonight confirms where I am with the England team.

I genuinely don't care, I didn't realise quite how much I didn't care until I didn't even cheer beating Germany in a tournament.

I've lost so much respect for this country on so many levels over the last few years that I just naturally can't be passionate about us.

Sad but natural

I genuinely don't care, I didn't realise quite how much I didn't care until I didn't even cheer beating Germany in a tournament.

I've lost so much respect for this country on so many levels over the last few years that I just naturally can't be passionate about us.

Sad but natural

Relatable this.

World Cup all over again. Easy passage thanks to the kindest draw imaginable. The main difference this time is that it might actually be possible to win this tournament without ever facing a decent side.

Unlike World Cups, dogshit wins the Euros quite regularly (Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Greece, Portugal all in my lifetime)

& Germany have been shit for a good long while now which of course means nothing. Tomorrows papers will have England as world beaters who just stuffed Beckenbauer, Gerd Muller, The Luftwaffe & James Last. The same papers who wanted them spiked on Traitor's Gate for drawing with the Jocks.

****ing tiresome.

Cue WW2 metaphors (yawn)

Sad but natural

I feel for you

I hate this big nosed **** and his negative ways, but I jumped out of my seat for both of those goals

I‘m in this competition

I feel for you

I hate this big nosed **** and his negative ways, but I jumped out of my seat for both of those goals

I‘m in this competition

I'm quite sad about it but I'd rather just admit it rather than try and go with some fake sense of pride or passion like sound of the sad ****s you see down the pubs.

It feels quite liberating actually.

I'm quite sad about it but I'd rather just admit it rather than try and go with some fake sense of pride or passion like sound of the sad ****s you see down the pubs.

It feels quite liberating actually.

Them people are odd. I know people who only get into football for euros and world cups. Makes **** all sense to me. I don't like rugby (don't dislike it either tbh) but don't feel the need to pay attention when that world cup is on. It's probably about fitting in? No idea.

Anyways, i stuck a free bet on us to win the tournament so that's reason to get excited. Oh and who could forget what it'd mean to Karl Marx, he'll be proud tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69