Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy has won penalties with worse
And?

It's either a peno or its not.

****ing ridiculous to try and prote t the ref over giving the right decision

I love that England have scored and we’re doing well.

But I’m so ****ing bored of seeing Kane put that pig’s bladder past Schmeichel.

**** me, what a change

I was so conflicted by Kane scoring against Kasper I didn't get to celebrate the goal.

Threw me off for a moment! Very delayed reaction

Great to see England get to a final at last.

Just a shame we won it by quite possibly the worst refereeing decision of the tournament.

Italy will be much tougher but I fancy us to out Italy Italy and sneak it 1-0.

Great to see England get to a final at last.

Just a shame we won it by quite possibly the worst refereeing decision of the tournament.

Italy will be much tougher but I fancy us to out Italy Italy and sneak it 1-0.

Sterling's dive against Scotland was more of a pen than this one. Fortunately we've got the honest Italians next so we'll not suffer the same fate. Could potentially be 90mins of epic shithousing all round.

If it was anywhere else on the pitch that would have been a free kick and no one would think two ways about it.

If it was anywhere else on the pitch that would have been a free kick and no one would think two ways about it.

VAR is there to correct mistakes...when it comes to pens they don't bother correcting them. Wright was correct in saying we see these pens all season in the Prem, but fans constantly moan about them being given. VAR should either be overturning blatant errors or just not be used. IMO it should also lead to bookings if players are proven to have dived.

The difference is that had it been anywhere else on the pitch it wouldn’t have been reviewed by multiple officials.

Anyway, much like if it had been Vardy diving to win Leicester a penalty I don’t care.

I’m surprised by how resilient this England team is, sometimes you have to do what it takes to win. The number of times I watched Leicester pre Ranieri and thought ‘why can’t we be good at the dark arts?’ The way they piled the pressure on in extra time was very unlike England, it was like watching a good club side.

Denmark played well but ultimately the better team won. I can’t help but feel for Kasper and what a great performance it was by him. You’d swap him for Pickford wouldn’t you?

Once again I was struck by what a weird footballer Grealish is. He has games where he doesn’t seem to want to take any chances by passing or shooting so just waits to be fouled. He’s a hugely frustrating player to watch.

My missus is a primary school teacher so she’s in summer mode now, she was really nervous about last night because she didn’t want to spend the last two days of the year with a class she really likes all down in the dumps.

Two solid days of football related activities for them now. Penalty shootouts, making trophies and decorations, recreating favourite England goals. Lucky bastards.

I suggested she sets up a load of outdoor bar furniture in the playground and gets them to trash it while she sprays them with a hose and clubs them but she didn’t like that idea.

My missus is a primary school teacher so she’s in summer mode now, she was really nervous about last night because she didn’t want to spend the last two days of the year with a class she really likes all down in the dumps.

Two solid days of football related activities for them now. Penalty shootouts, making trophies and decorations, recreating favourite England goals. Lucky bastards.

I suggested she sets up a load of outdoor bar furniture in the playground and gets them to trash it while she sprays them with a hose and clubs them but she didn’t like that idea.
She could also give them all plastic cups, fill them with water and teach them how to throw the drink in the air after a goal. Gotta start them early.

She could also give them all plastic cups, fill them with water and teach them how to throw the drink in the air after a goal. Gotta start them early.
Then to finish the night off, perhaps she could encourage them all to piss up a wall in full view of others, stick their fingers down their throat and vomit into a hedge (no-one appreciates splashback), eat a kebab in under 3 minutes then punch someone for no reason whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669