Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

I'm glad it's gone to extra time to balance out the day less of rest we will have before sunday. I'd be worried about Italy's ability to counter attack but on paper our wingers should run rings around Italy's defence which can be sluggish at times.
You do realise we haven't actually won our game yet?

Graz

Great game that.
I think England have a good chance uf we get through too

M17TT C

Lovely way to win it via a shoot out with that last one from Jorginho.

fitz

Fantastic, that was

If you didn’t thoroughly enjoy watching that tonight, then you’re not really a football fan at all

Had Spain won i would've lied and said it was shit. Twas great stuff.

give_us_a_wave

Well my bet on Italy to win it is one step away. If Denmark get through I can just sit back & wait for the money but if it's England I'll need to get creative.

Oh well. Nice win if it's England. Better win if it's Italy or Denmark. I'd have taken that at the start if offered it.

Spinnazola is an enormous miss for Italy though. I'd be more confident in them winning it if he was still there. Emerson is just average & functional.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Fantastic, that was

If you didn’t thoroughly enjoy watching that tonight, then you’re not really a football fan at all
I've always insisted that I'm not a football fan; I didn't watch it at all. I'm a Leicester fan. I'm invariably bored by watching games which don't involve Leicester.

tedfoxxx

I think we get the choice tonight, between Mowbray and Jenas and Matterface and Dixon.

I’m going to have to take ITV I think. Turn over at 7.59, tune Matterface out. Dixon is fine on commentary.

Jenas is such a bellend and Mowbray takes on this tone of voice, it’s got this pride and familiarity towards the players and he’s always referring to their backgrounds as though I’m supposed to have my cockles warmed by John ****ing Stones.

I'm invariably bored by watching games which don't involve Leicester.
Kinda ditto. I watch with a different attitude. I don't get worked up over games not involving Leicester, and I have little motivation to watch so I don't watch many. I've watched maybe 3 or 4 games this tournament, and none of them England.

Re the Kasper vid, lovely response. Nailed that journo to the back foot. It was an ignorant and deliberately provocative question, looking for some kind of rise, and it got treated with the response it merited. I loathe that style of questioning.

Graz

I think we get the choice tonight, between Mowbray and Jenas and Matterface and Dixon.

I’m going to have to take ITV I think. Turn over at 7.59, tune Matterface out. Dixon is fine on commentary.

Jenas is such a bellend and Mowbray takes on this tone of voice, it’s got this pride and familiarity towards the players and he’s always referring to their backgrounds as though I’m supposed to have my cockles warmed by John ****ing Stones.

Pretty sure it's only on ITV

Which means we'll lose.

Brown Nose

When on BBC, you can red button in the Radio Five commentary which I find much better.

tedfoxxx

Pretty sure it's only on ITV

Which means we'll lose.
So it is, felt sure it was on both when I skipped forward on the sky menu the other day.

Lako42

Nobody watching?

tedfoxxx

Sign him up!

tedfoxxx

They deserve that, England haven’t turned up yet.

tedfoxxx

Pickfords doing a Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673