Post Match Everton 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to lay off Puel and cut him some slack in my opinion.

Cannot see that this constant sniping and carping on about things is ever going to achieve anything.

He is staying and that's a fact. Might as well get used to it.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. He'll be staying until May, but we will see how much backing he is given this month to show our commitment to him. I'm guessing it'll be very little. He is doing better but finish below 7th and he will be toast.

You're assuming we only sign players the manager asks for.
I'm not and I hope we don't but as a business decision, to invest in players which suit one style when there may be a shift to another soon would be a bad idea.

Today was the first of six out of the next seven games on live tv. Do the television companies not realise we’re boring to watch? I guess they soon will.

Today was the first of six out of the next seven games on live tv. Do the television companies not realise we’re boring to watch? I guess they soon will.
No we're not. Had we played anyone with any quality today there would have been loads of goals....

It has been muted on here more than once that we run the risk of losing the likes of maguire, Chilwell etc.

No, it hasn't. Some people have suggested it time and again. But then you probably don't mean 'muted'.

If a player is good enough for the big boys, they will come sniffing.
Feck all we can do about it, except enjoy them whilst they are here.

First half was a complete shitfest we were absolutely woeful, however the Albrighton change injected some much needed intensity and 2nd half we looked more threatening. I just wish Claude would stop with tippy tappy low intensity continental type of play because Vardy looks isolated and we create feck all, but as soon as we press and play with high intensity and tempo we look a completely different team.
I think the problem today was not tippy tappy football but simply that we seemed completely unable to pass the ball to a team mate. Can't really blame Puel for that, I'm sure those weren't his instructions to the team.

I think the problem today was not tippy tappy football but simply that we seemed completely unable to pass the ball to a team mate. Can't really blame Puel for that, I'm sure those weren't his instructions to the team.

No, but he keeps picking the worst offenders in every single game.

Ndidi either needs dropping or resting, I couldn't give a **** what he calls it but he needs to get him out of the starting 11.

The lads passing is becoming beyond embarrassing

No, but he keeps picking the worst offenders in every single game.

Ndidi either needs dropping or resting, I couldn't give a **** what he calls it but he needs to get him out of the starting 11.

The lads passing is becoming beyond embarrassing

I find it strange how massively backward Ndidi has gone.
I just don't think he's up to the playing in the position that Puel wants from him. I think he's much better in the Mendy role. He's not a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757