Post Match Everton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkward, horrible team. Missing our main striker. Lost our most important player in the game. Went behind.

In spite of all that we were the better side and a bit harsh not to win.

Keeps us undefeated, 7 points from Chelsea, Southampton and Everton is not a bad return.

The truth is we are unlikely to keep pace with Man City so any chance to consolidate top 4 will do me.

Onwards

We were dominant in the first half but couldn't break through. Then Everton got the game by the scruff, and got the better of us. Second half, Brenda had a word and, like Brentford, we turned up. We could have won had we converted our chances but that's a moot point, of course we could. I believe Perrera could have changed the game but **** it , I don't see them train from day to day. Quite frankly, with ManU losing, a point is fine for me

They were wasting time in the middle of the first half. How many fouls can 11 talentless wankers commit before the ref gets his card out?
If that's what Everton fans want to watch every week then they're all walkers too...
And Justin gets booked for a Richarlison dive

Would like to see Under start v Leeds, love Albrighton but he doesn't score enough and without Vardy the goals need to come from midfield.

Decent point tonight considering Man u and Villa lost

We were dominant in the first half but couldn't break through. Then Everton got the game by the scruff, and got the better of us. Second half, Brenda had a word and, like Brentford, we turned up. We could have won had we converted our chances but that's a moot point, of course we could. I believe Perrera could have changed the game but **** it , I don't see them train from day to day. Quite frankly, with ManU losing, a point is fine for me
I reckon he may well have done had Ndidi and Evans not had to come off injured

We had well over 60% of the ball first half for a grand total of 2 shots on target.

When does the window shut?

I mean I know we're not flush & January windows are always stupidly overpriced but with what's at stake it must surely be worth a punt on some sort of potential goal threat.

Perez is a support striker, not a leader of the line. We have **** all other options. Take a punt FFS even if it's just for a few games. If we lose 3 games waiting for Vardy to come back the top 4 could end up being missed out on again. This is a golden chance, take a gamble Brendan.

Failing to take full advantage of Utd losing has pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566