Post Match Everton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to the point, how many points have we lost in time added on this season? It must be a staggering amount. Probably be in the top 6 otherwise.

More to the point, how many points have we lost in time added on this season? It must be a staggering amount. Probably be in the top 6 otherwise.
Yeah, well when you keep doing the same things you can expect the same outcome.

Meh. We already blew it last week but it's the same old issues again and again. Late goals conceded, weak set piece defending. Only this time with pretty close to full strength. Everton were rejuvenated with their win over Man U but still poor just like Newcastle. Bright start went to shit about halfway through the first half..

Let's be fair, the result means nothing for our season.

One major positive is that we got through another game without picking up an injury. We also got more game time into the legs of Evans, Fofana and Ricardo.

Sounds like the baby is getting thrown out with the bathwater, yet again!

All about, ifs, buts and maybes.

Listening to 5live sports extra, it was like a KDH love in

26, I think. I'm probably wrong though.

Another shambles. We played really well in the first 15 and should have put them away. We look completely gormless sometimes, frustrating to say the least.
I’ve counted three times and I’m getting 20. Which is still shite.

Mendy was quite good.

Sounds like the baby is getting thrown out with the bathwater, yet again!

All about, ifs, buts and maybes.

Listening to 5live sports extra, it was like a KDH love in
He is exceptional.

One major positive is that we got through another game without picking up an injury. We also got more game time into the legs of Evans, Fofana and Ricardo.
Ture. It's not all bad. Onwards and upwards etc.

26, I think. I'm probably wrong though.

Another shambles. We played really well in the first 15 and should have put them away. We look completely gormless sometimes, frustrating to say the least.
Gormless?

Fecking hell, Man U were gormless .

Everton had won 5 of 7 home games under Frank. [**** knows how!]

Yes, very good until he tired.
All the more impressive when you consider that he had to play next to Tielemans.

Something akin to trying to play Jenga next to a drunk 16 year old with Tourette’s.

The results do mean nowt. But players should be playing for their futures. Sadly the likes of Daka are secure for another season....daft contracts are what secure players. We're on the beach and the shittest have the least to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669