Post Match Everton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so even counting cup games it’s nowhere near 29, that number seems to have been made up by someone
I did a spreadsheet because it was pissing me off. Five games where we went in front and drew: Palace away, Brighton home, West Ham home, Man U away, Everton away. That’s ten. Three where we went in front and lost: Villa away, Tottenham home, Newcastle away. 19.

No, BN, I will not do a ****ing prediction league.

I did a spreadsheet because it was pissing me off. Five games where we went in front and drew: Palace away, Brighton home, West Ham home, Man U away, Everton away. That’s ten. Three where we went in front and lost: Villa away, Tottenham home, Newcastle away. 19.

You've made a spreadsheet have you.

Perfectly normal behaviour that.

Everything all right at home?

I don’t know where people are getting 29. Are you counting cup games or something?
I was adding 2 to the 27 I saw quoted after the Newcastle game.

I've re-calculated I've got it at 31 now. Are you sure your spreadsheet is set up correctly?

Ah well at least we’ve got the European JPT, hey boys.

Very harsh on Daka.
He came in this season with the intention to learn from the maestro.
He wasn't expected to play this many games this season, but Allas, even JV, has succumbed to injury.
Modern day football supporter, if a player doesn't do it straight away, he's crap, get rid.

The fickle bonehead supporter of yesterday has got nothing on todays bunch of over reactive tosspots
I thought he did well when he came on

I thought he did well when he came on
He was shit. Again. All this 'he was brought in to learn' bollocks is okay I suppose if he was at least resembling a footballer but he's been atrocious, utterly, utterly atrocious, almost every time he has played for us. If you can't do the most basic things properly then what chance do you have?

There's also these comparisons to an early Vardy. At no point did Vardy look as completely out of place or ineffectual to the point of being a characture as Daka does most of the time. This is not me writing him off; I hope he comes good, I really do. But the evidence so far of him being, at best, mediocre, is indisputable.

There's also these comparisons to an early Vardy. At no point did Vardy look as completely out of place or ineffectual to the point of being a characture as Daka does most of the time. This is not me writing him off; I hope he comes good, I really do. But the evidence so far of him being, at best, mediocre, is indisputable.

You either didn't watch Vardy's first season with us, or have totally forgotten it.

He was shit. Again. All this 'he was brought in to learn' bollocks is okay I suppose if he was at least resembling a footballer but he's been atrocious, utterly, utterly atrocious, almost every time he has played for us. If you can't do the most basic things properly then what chance do you have?

Total shite.

Daka has done as well as could be expected with 10 goals and 5 assists already.

He is inexperienced as a lone striker and it shows. That's not his fault and I see no reason why he won't improve. It's an incredibly difficult role which few forwards have learnt to excel at.

He's been far superior to Vardy in his first Championship or first Premier League seasons.

Nobody knows for sure what his ultimate level will be. Least of all you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566