Post Match Everton 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly.

Frustrating. We played well, the subs worked well, but I feel we needed a win. Good performance apart from defending in the last 15, but we just need more points

That was a real chance to bag 3 points and stay in touch. Nice performance, good substitutes (for once) but Everton really could have put it to bed a few times before we got back in it. I feel gutted, it feels like a loss.

Atleast we got something. Really unimpressed by Schwarzer since he has come in. Still think him and Morgan need to be dropped. One point at the end there Morgan completely lost Lukaku on a set piece and it could have ended up worse.

That was a real chance to bag 3 points and stay in touch. Nice performance, good substitutes (for once) but Everton really could have put it to bed a few times before we got back in it. I feel gutted, it feels like a loss.

Likewise we could have been 3 up before they scored.

Late bloody goal.

Everton look badly coached. We were organised and offered a threat going forward. Kramaric is a lovely player...no way he plays in the championship next season.

Huth was excellent, Upson struggled with the pace of the game and Morgan was solid.

Estaban the best player on the pitch.

Absolutely gutted

Fabulous performance that fully deserved the three points. Cambo and Krambo were excellent. Superb effort from Vardy and Nugent. James and Huth were very very good.

Pearson on the ball from start to finish. Starting tactics spot on. Game changing subs. Players clearly playing for him for every single minute

Might shut the miseries up for a while. Although I doubt it

Atleast we got something. Really unimpressed by Schwarzer since he has come in. Still think him and Morgan need to be dropped. One point at the end there Morgan completely lost Lukaku on a set piece and it could have ended up worse.

I'm not saying Morgan is brilliant but Upson allowed Lukaku to get in front for their second goal, he played Lukaku onside at one point as did Konchesky. Morgan isn't the only one making mistakes, he's just the one people are watching at the minute.

I'm not saying Morgan is brilliant but Upson allowed Lukaku to get in front for their second goal, he played Lukaku onside at one point as did Konchesky. Morgan isn't the only one making mistakes, he's just the one people are watching at the minute.

Morgan was ok. Slow, but ok

Upson, however, was a walking disaster zone

A number of times Lennon/Coleman easily beat Upson and Konchevsky for pace down their right flank. I'll hold my hand up and admit that I was critical of Morgan starting again today, but to be fair, he had a far better game than those two.

I just can't get to optimistic about that. It was better, but how many times have we seen a better performance but not quite getting the result turn into a pissing awful performance and result the next game? I'll reserve judgment until we see our performances and results getting better constistantly.

I personally think we were pretty awful before the subs, Pearson brings Vardy and Nugent on and we started to look a lot better right away. I'm not saying they should start next game but it was nice seeing the substitutions have a positive effect. I think Schwarzer should have done better with both goals. Mahrez had a real off day so no surprise to see him make way today.

Kramaric is looking like a great player but I think he really needs a bit more support if we are to get the best out of his ability. Cambiasso was fantastic but is frustrating sometimes when he opts for the risky fancy pass that never quite pays off over the safe keeping possession option. All in all it was a decent performance and result but just feels like a bit of a downer when you're leading with only a few minutes to go.

The frustration is we'll be potentially 7/8 pts adrift by the time we've finished with Man c and try and turn this kind of form on in so-called 'winnable' matches. Which we know won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566