Everton ?2m raid on Leicester for teenage left-back Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa left-back just taken to hospital with a suspected broken ankle, looks like 0'Neill will be in the market for a replacement......

Spoke to Joe on facebook and all he said was I as had great time away innit, wont leave the Leicester massive you boyz are the baddest, and Jonny Hayes is a gangsta

I spoke to Joe, he said, whapen gangsta? respec init I an I a d'most cum now bling bling wha' a gwan oh island in de sun lamb goat curry goood fe mek manish water hear me now bongdiddlydiddly

I spoke to Joe, he said, whapen gangsta? respec init I an I a d'most cum now bling bling wha' a gwan oh island in de sun lamb goat curry goood fe mek manish water hear me now bongdiddlydiddly

Well said Joe

:icon_lol: Word, bro.

Last edited:
I spoke to Joe he said; "Good day Sir, how splendiferous of you to enquire as to my intentions. May I be so bold as to inform you that I am currently contemplating my options and that news may well emerge in the fullness of time. Innit."

I spoke to Joe he said; "Good day Sir, how splendiferous of you to enquire as to my intentions. May I be so bold as to inform you that I am currently contemplating my options and that news may well emerge in the fullness of time. Innit."

At last! A post that I can understand.

I spoke to Joe, he said he was going down to shoot his old lady, you see he caught her messin round with another man, and that ain't too cool.

Anyone else hear morrison yesterday?
i believe it was; 'Joe! Are you takin' the fackin' piss?!?!?'
to be fair, mattock had a bit of a mare defensively.

Always said sell asap with add ons.

I think he's at his most saleable now

Hope he's not start to believe his own hype, although its bound to happen.

Could be that the more he plays the less he's worth

Tribalfootball saying West Ham are at advanced stages with the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669