Post Match Everton 4 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
King was pants like. Drinkwater also absolute shite, let's not ignore that. It was a game of no importance for many. Once again though Albrighton didn't get that message.

Badly missed Ndidi and the Shinji from the last few games, leaving the defence more exposed.

Also for much of the game Drinky was playing his "roaming just in front of the back four role" that he was doing so unsuccessfully in the end of the Ranieri era. Not helped by Kingy being ineffective.

But most importantly because of the weather I failed to wear my lucky LCFC jumper or have a cuppa from my LCFC mug.

Lol at pur defending.

Truly horrific display at the back.

Long been a King fan but he was awful today.
I don't rate King but I think it is tough to step in and play Premiership football when you have been sat on the bench for weeks. I don't think any of the newbies played well today.

What **** put football on a sunny, hot BBQ Sunday? Whatever happened in the match is irrelevant as I had a lovely day and I'm certain the squad will take heart from that.

Was absolutely freezing in the stadium. People around me in shorts were not impressed.

Are Everton fans the most boring in the Premier League?

Blackpool seafront was freezing too.
It seemed fairly bright and been warm the previous afternoon but having put my City top on with no jacket or jumper was a mistake. On the way to Soulsuite on the seafront and on the way back I was regretting it.

I agree about the attitude of the players mentioned -Slimani gave his all, even if he was wearing gloves, Benny was found out, DD playing within himself, Vardy too, just having the odd run, King being bypassed, Amartey is no right back,Albrighton ran around, but his final ball wasn't always there and Gray who started well, passed at the right time at last, but then faded.

I enjoyed the game though, the first 25 minutes or so was so end to end. When they scored the 4th you could tell they were shattered as were a number of City players. But of the players coming on Mahrez seemed to jog about whereas Musa tried his hardest but lacked any guile when he needed it. Even Kasper wasn't quite his usual self.

I'm sure "2 Balls" will be concentrating on putting out the best XI he can muster on Wednesday with Morgan possibly coming back in, Ndidi certainly coming back, Mahrez, with his new haircut, putting some effort in, Gray losing out to Albrighton and then a toss up between Slimani and Okazaki.

Is there an answer yet as to why Danny Drinkwater has managed to become one of the most wasteful midfielders in the Premier League?

The bloke can't pass 5 yards without it going to the opposition, and don't get me started on his constant and slow changes of direction where the marking player reads it with ease and dispossesses him?

Where the **** is Danny Drinkwater?

In the league Slimani now has a minutes-per-goal ratio of 157. You've got to say, that's pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: FIF
Blackpool seafront was freezing too.
It seemed fairly bright and been warm the previous afternoon but having put my City top on with no jacket or jumper was a mistake. On the way to Soulsuite on the seafront and on the way back I was regretting it.

I agree about the attitude of the players mentioned -Slimani gave his all, even if he was wearing gloves, Benny was found out, DD playing within himself, Vardy too, just having the odd run, King being bypassed, Amartey is no right back,Albrighton ran around, but his final ball wasn't always there and Gray who started well, passed at the right time at last, but then faded.

I enjoyed the game though, the first 25 minutes or so was so end to end. When they scored the 4th you could tell they were shattered as were a number of City players. But of the players coming on Mahrez seemed to jog about whereas Musa tried his hardest but lacked any guile when he needed it. Even Kasper wasn't quite his usual self.

I'm sure "2 Balls" will be concentrating on putting out the best XI he can muster on Wednesday with Morgan possibly coming back in, Ndidi certainly coming back, Mahrez, with his new haircut, putting some effort in, Gray losing out to Albrighton and then a toss up between Slimani and Okazaki.

The only thing I deduce from that is that you had glove envy, I believe?

In the league Slimani now has a minutes-per-goal ratio of 157. You've got to say, that's pretty good.

Can't be true. That Salami guy is a useless duffer...

He's a very good player. I suppose it was his early injury that stopped us transitioning over to him as our principal attacker.

He's a very good player. I suppose it was his early injury that stopped us transitioning over to him as our principal attacker.

And the AFCON.

Can't be true. That Salami guy is a useless duffer...

The BBC have it as a goal per 170 minutes which is way worse than Olivier Giroud, on a par with Andy Carroll and better than Eden Hazard. What I am suggesting is that these types of statistics aren't representative of much to be fair. I've been very critical of Slimani but as of yet, I've seen nothing to show me that I'm hugely wrong. He's great in the air, after that I'm struggling to see anything that is better than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566