Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** is Ricardo playing on the left?

If I'm being generous, I would point out that that's the position he scored from against Everton in October.

If I'm being honest, I'd say it was because he doesn't trust Ghezzal without a proper defender behind him as he's going to constantly lose possession and fail to track his runners.

So Simpson in presumably so that Ricardo can push on who is then pushed out to the left to accommodate ghazal who is rubbish. crazy? ..
But then having Simpson in at right back doesn’t make sense to play three defensive central midfielders, because when you play three defensive central midfielders, you need the width and creativity to come from your full backs. Which clearly isn’t Simpson’s game. The whole thing doesn’t make sense.

You couldn't make this shit up could you? I mean, it's like he's just dropped their names from a height on to a picture of a pitch.

He’s playing as an inside forward. Isn’t that where he’s supposed to play?

I think Claude’s a knob, but Ricardo playing inside left isn’t nearly the weirdest thing he’s done. He did, after all, sign ghezzal!

If I'm being generous, I would point out that that's the position he scored from against Everton in October.

If I'm being honest, I'd say it was because he doesn't trust Ghezzal without a proper defender behind him as he's going to constantly lose possession and fail to track his runners.
1% Pot A, 99% Pot B.

I think Claude’s a knob, but Ricardo playing inside left isn’t nearly the weirdest thing he’s done. He did, after all, sign ghezzal!
I mean, playing your best player from the last few games in a completely different position, is pretty bizarre. But yes maybe not to the level of signing Ghezzal.

He is clearly much, much better on the right hand side as a WB or winger. To play Simpson and then put Ricardo on the opposite side is utter incomprehensible madness.

I mean, playing your best player from the last few games in a completely different position, is pretty bizarre. But yes maybe not to the level of signing Ghezzal.
Signing Ghezzal is a stroke of genius compared to the signing of Diabate.

I had a ticket for this but decided first thing that I couldn’t be bothered travelling. I do not regret my decision.

Ghezzal must be having statistically one of the worst 20 minutes of football ever played. He hasn’t completed a pass yet.

There are a few in the Everton side that are competing for the same title though. They look completely shagged out.

This is toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570