Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is doing well. It's only him and the fact that Everton are as terrible as us going forward that is keeping this at 0-0.

Signing Ghezzal is a stroke of genius compared to the signing of Diabate.

We signed Ghezzal on the say-so of the manager who had worked with him before. We signed Diabate because Puel's son recommended him. Both are absolute duffers.

Two more excellent examples of why you shouldn't allow managers to determine which players are signed.

This is shockingly shit.

Got up at 7am on New Year’s Day for this? ****s sake, I would hope it would take a bit longer to make my first terrible mistake of 2019.

This is just like an U8 girls reserves match.

Sunday league

Ricardo on the left

We signed Ghezzal on the say-so of the manager who had worked with him before. We signed Diabate because Puel's son recommended him. Both are absolute duffers.

Two more excellent examples of why you shouldn't allow managers to determine which players are signed.
Absolutely. We signed Inler and Benalouane on Ranieri’s recommendation. Thought we’d have learnt by now.

Proper shithousery from Evans there. Most entertaining thing a city player has done is leave studs all over an everton player.

Vardy must hate this. Fewest touches on the pitch so far.

Chilwell just made a nice break but instead of the obvious through ball to Vardy decided to hold on to it and then pass sideways to an Everton player

He must be watching mustn't he? I mean, he must see we need to change something surely? He can't think that this is going well, can he?

Seeing as this game is evidently atrocious, I’ll talk about something else. Stringer has absorbed the word ‘bimble’ into his vocabulary in the last few months. Over the last four games or so he’s used it more than I have in my whole life.

Seeing as this game is evidently atrocious, I’ll talk about something else. Stringer has absorbed the word ‘bimble’ into his vocabulary in the last few months. Over the last four games or so he’s used it more than I have in my whole life.

What sort of cake is it?

We are playing with no intensiteee and qualiteee, and without this there is no possibiliteee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363