Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

ooh - jeff's belligerent at the moment, first the MKDons and now AA. whose next Jeff?

Keller was in goal last night for Seattle as they defeated New York 3-0 to open the season.

Let's hope we don't need a single point for either the Championship or promotion by then. The Curse of the Jilted Player is bound to rear its ugly head if we do.

Thinking on those lines and remembering recent goals by O'Grady and Yeates, has anybody checked how many other ex-players we will be facing before the end of the season?

Let's hope we don't need a single point for either the Championship or promotion by then. The Curse of the Jilted Player is bound to rear its ugly head if we do.

Thinking on those lines and remembering recent goals by O'Grady and Yeates, has anybody checked how many other ex-players we will be facing before the end of the season?

Sounds like a job for Joefox

I can't believe that Zsolt Laczkó's transfer to Vasas SC in Hungary at the arse end of last year has not been reported on these pages

I heard about it, but I took it with a pinch of Zsolt.

Maybe that website got big Frank confused with Chris Powell? He's an ancient defender as well...

Maybe that website got big Frank confused with Chris Powell? He's an ancient defender as well...
They all look the same anyway, them ancient defenders.

Akinbadass has now signed for Houston "Shepshed" Dynamo

:( OH NO :(

I thought I'd seen the end of that fcuker... MLS is better than that - I know it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670